Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy photocoupler 4N3R or similar please ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy photocoupler 4N3R or similar please ?

Hello, I'm repairing an old mini-PC Gigabyte Brix. I found a photocoupler wich seems dead. On the top of this SMD 6 pins component, there is wrote : 4N3R. I found 4N3 serie datasheet but I can't found what's mean « R » for find similar. Could you help me pls ?

Re: Where to buy photocoupler 4N3R or similar please ?

Are you sure it is an "R" and not another letter or number? Can you post a clear picture of the component?
    It could be a PJ4N3KDW
    Last edited by R_J; 05-04-2021, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Here two pictures of two components on the board. It's « R » but maybe should be read verticaly RN ? I found a lot of same chip 4N3 but nothing with R.
      Attached Files

Comment

i doubt thats an optocoupler, there is not enough seperation between the pins

Comment

It is a PJ4N3KDW The "RN" is a date/mfg code It will be different between parts, (ie:47).
          30V Dual N-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFET - ESD Protected
          Attached Files
          Last edited by R_J; 05-05-2021, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Ha yes, you are right, it‘s this mosfet. I dont understood first what a photocoupler did on the board of this mini pc with Celeron and with a very small external 40W charger ? But I found AN4 photocoupler datasheet and pin 6 was unused and matched with the open line measured. Wrong way.

PJ4N3KDW is hard to find, I tryied to find equivalent onr. And I found 2N7002DW
            https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...ff6e1b23aa.pdf

with same pins, same internal schematic and could you help for these specs pls, it's equivalent ?

....................................................PJ4N3KDW...........2N7002DW
            Drain−Source Voltage...............................30V....................60 V
            Drain−Gate Voltage......................................?....................60 V
            Gate−Source Voltage Continuous ............±20 V..................±20 V
            Drain Current Continuous......................100 mA...............115 mA
            Drain Current Continuous at 100°C..................?.................73 mA
            Drain Current Pulsed 800......................800 mA... ...........800 mA

Comment

It looks close, Can you get this: SSM6N15FU
              Attached Files

Comment

Ok, i'll try this. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X