HP Elitebook 840 G1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Elitebook 840 G1

Hello. I own an 840 G1 out of warranty and yesterday my laptop was open and after closed. I open it and i found near the LCD connector 2 burned capacitor-resistor, I found the schematic but they does not shows me this components neither the numbers of them. I will upload an image and if anyone can help me to identify this 2 burned items i will be appreciate.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by kitsaras; 04-09-2019, 04:22 PM.

Re: HP Elitebook 840 G1

Can you please post a model number of your motherboard? That way we can try and find the appropriate schematics and boardview if available.

Thank you

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply!

My motherboard says :
      HSTNN -I11C -4
      HSTNN -I11C -5
      UMA
      6050A2560201-MB-A03
      Hangstar J
      MV-6 94V-0

Thank you!
      Last edited by kitsaras; 04-09-2019, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Hi
        did u get boardview ? i have that board and need boardview and schematic,so if anybody could share it...thx

Comment

Originally posted by dt4brus View Post
          Hi
          did u get boardview ? i have that board and need boardview and schematic,so if anybody could share it...thx
          Exact schematic for your Model is unavailable. However there is schematic for Board with Discrete Graphic chip available. They have some similarities so can be used as a reference

Forget about the board-view. They are rare to find except for Apple Mac

Comment

first traceout the burnt components connectivity with lvds connector pins and try to understand which signal it stands for. Then you can refer to schematic uploaded by @anshad to find out the values of burnt components.

Comment

thanks

Comment

kitsaras;891052]Hello. I own an 840 G1 out of warranty and yesterday my laptop was open and after closed. I open it and i found near the LCD connector 2 burned capacitor-resistor, I found the schematic but they does not shows me this components neither the numbers of them. I will upload an image and if anyone can help me to identify this 2 burned items i will be appreciate.

i send you pictures please check it
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vvicky8610 View Post
                  kitsaras;891052]Hello. I own an 840 G1 out of warranty and yesterday my laptop was open and after closed. I open it and i found near the LCD connector 2 burned capacitor-resistor, I found the schematic but they does not shows me this components neither the numbers of them. I will upload an image and if anyone can help me to identify this 2 burned items i will be appreciate.

i send you pictures please check it
                  not see any burning component

Comment

Working...
                  X