X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Originally posted by MaiconDAS View Post
    Guys i'm looking for a boardview of the Gigabyte RTX 2060 6GB OC, model GV-N2060OC-6GD. Mine died a few days ago and i'm trying to verify the mosfet partnumber that got burned. Mine is this one https://imgur.com/cKRuqBX from excelliance MOS but the partnumber i can't see. My friend has the exact same model of GPU but his card has a different brand Mosfet and i can't find anything about it on the internet also, in case any of you guys know please help me
    His is this one https://photos.app.goo.gl/eSSEEdzJyZ1zZB6D7
    and mine is this one https://photos.app.goo.gl/RtQaVebQZVX4UkfH9
    The P8 GUE/CUE marking looks like an UNIKC Semiconductor mosfet - http://www.unikc.com.cn/en/Mosfet/index.aspx - a chinese manufacturer.
    Look through their website, maybe you find the P8 one - the markings are at the end of the datasheets, or you send them a mail, maybe they will reply. Limit the filter to PDFN 3x3 package.
    I'd guess you might use a commonly used B20N03 mosfet as replacement, but first find out why is has burned.
    Last edited by DynaxSC; 05-10-2022, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Do you have boardview MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3G, board MS-V328 REV. 3.0 (1V328-3.0) ?
      Thank you.
      Image:
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello All,
        I will be very grateful if someone could share schematic or boardview file for MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4Gb OC. Ive check this whole thread but for this version I couldn't find anything. pls pls.

Board has shorts on some caps but not on the main power lines such 12V and 3.3V.

Thank you for any help.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Glowas View Post
          Hello All,
          I will be very grateful if someone could share schematic or boardview file for MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4Gb OC. Ive check this whole thread but for this version I couldn't find anything. pls pls.

Board has shorts on some caps but not on the main power lines such 12V and 3.3V.

Thank you for any help.

Sry Wrong thread
          Last edited by Dr.Pc; 05-11-2022, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ta4469 View Post
            Do you have boardview MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3G, board MS-V328 REV. 3.0 (1V328-3.0) ?
            Thank you.
            Image:

Does the graphics card have 8GB?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pc View Post
              Sry Wrong thread
              Hi would you explain me what do you mean wrong thread ??????
              Im just asking about schematic or boardview file, same as other queries on this topic. Thx

Comment

need boardview for a gigabyte GV-N2060D6-6GD Rev2.0 thanks

Comment

need this one too thanks

igame Geforce RTX 3060 Ultra W OC 12G-V

Comment

Hi would you explain me what do you mean wrong thread ??????
                    Im just asking about schematic or boardview file, same as other queries on this topic. Thx

I answered your post yesterday. I noticed that I answered the bottles. I couldn't delete the post. That's why I wrote, sry wrong thread.

Comment

Can someone help me? I need the boardview of the ASUS TURBO RTX 2070 or ASUS RTX 2070 graphics card?

Comment

Hello All,

Thank you for any help.
                        Hi guys, really no one have schematic or boardview file for this board ??? pls...pls....pls...
                        Unfortunately is not the same as GAMING series. Thank you for help.

Comment

Hi i have 2 gainward rtx 3060 ti, any schematics for them, both have separate issues,

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ta4469 View Post
                            do you have boardview msi gtx 1060 gaming x 3g, board ms-v328 rev. 3.0 (1v328-3.0) ?
                            Thank you.
                            Image:
                            msi 328-30
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi, anyone have a Broadview or schematic for a Asus Strix R9 390X 8GB? A guy scammed my friend, it's missing components near PCI and HDMI ;(

Comment

hay fellow techs can anybody help me with a board view of a rx580 nitro 8gb card please have a blown component but cant see whats its number so i can get spares?

Comment

Originally posted by ogabuga View Post
                                  and more ....

Comment

Hi Team, I'm looking to ID a component on a GV-55XTOC-8GD, Gigabyte 5500 XT.

Probably the same board as every other Navi 14 (5300,5300xt,5500,5500xt)

The markings on the board are V20017, 4/87/kg9798 01019 v20019-1

Image of the burnt component

https://imgur.com/a/rUq0Ow8

any help appreciated. tyvm

Comment

Hi, i am looking for the boardview for MSI MS-V373.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                        ยด
                                        I need the boardview and schematic to Zotacrtx2080ti plz

Comment

Hi any schematics or boardview for Asus Gt710 ?much appreciated
                                          From being a gamer to be a vga repairman

Comment

Working...
                                          X