Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

@fraymaker
    Check every connection between programmer and motherboard/chip.

Comment

Bonjour je suis bloqué avec un L490 lenovo , j'ai essayé le patcher
      mais l'écran reste noir et il y a des beeps pouvez vous m'aider merci

Comment

@drefo
        Most likely it will not work on 9th Generation ThinkPad models (Lx90, Tx90...), specially if this one have a 32MB bios. There are a few exceptions where ThinkPads having a 32MB bios can still be patched, but most likely all of them (32MB) have the "Self-healing bios" protection.

Comment

@drefo
          The current working solution is more complicated depending on your level of experience, but you may first want to try to find out what's the EC/KBC (Embedded Controller/Keyboard Controller) part number, then look for a compatible EC/KBC programmer.

Comment

Originally posted by drefo
            après avoir trouvé le controleur clavier que faut il faire? merci
            please in english here

Comment

hi, for some reason i cant get this done, cant make it boot or show something after paching it (works with the original and blocked bios if i put back)

any1 could do me the favor and pach this image?

lenovo T440p
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Hello, I managed to patch the bios on my X1 Carbon 3rd Gen. When I plug in the battery and turn the laptop on it beeps 10 times but there is no image. Can anyone help? Thanks ahead.

Comment

i need lenovo t450p bios patch file

Comment

;Hi,
                    I pray to be knocking at the right door.
                    i am stuck with my Lenovo X1 Yoga 3rd . i tried to use autopacher programme and generated the patched bios and flashed the eprom.
                    Since that my laptop does'nt start...
                    FYI , the eprom version is 25Q128JVSQ. i used Asprogrammer last version that gives me 3 options ( W25Q128BV, W25Q128FV, W25Q128JV-xQ ) i used the last one to save the bios.
                    Could you please look to my generated Bios and the it patched version and tell me if there is something wrong with ?
                    Coudl you patch the bios for me in order to be sure that there is no error with my patched version ?
                    Thank you very much for your help

Comment

I have carbon x1 gen 3 (20BS) and I cannot unlock the bios. I get 10 beeps and no display with patched bios. The problem seems to be the absence of a supervisor password. Seems like I cannot unlock bios without it. But I cannot set the supervisor password, the bios has a fingerprint protection and startup password. I cannot enter bios even in read-only mode(or don't know how to). Is there any workaround for this problem? Is there any other way to patch the bios?

P.S. I have attached the original unmodded bios. Thanks in advance.

Comment

lenovo x270 need patch help without hardware id . Tanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tercio View Post
                          X270 - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81573 .Follow the instructions
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Tercio View Post
                            Try ....
                            Attached Files

Comment

hi
                              my e595 backup
                              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ak1_2004 View Post
                                hi
                                my e595 backup
                                thanks
                                Try ...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                  Try ...
                                  when use this , laptop dont bootup ! dont show anythings !
                                  thanks for anwer

Comment

Originally posted by ak1_2004 View Post
                                    when use this , laptop dont bootup ! dont show anythings !
                                    thanks for anwer
                                    @ak1_2004
                                    Inform more details of this model, a photo of the cover would be ideal

Comment

Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
                                      @ak1_2004
                                      Inform more details of this model, a photo of the cover would be ideal
                                      attached
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                        Try ....
                                        Thanks for the file but it didn't work the computer I don't turn on it just plays a sound like a song, turns on the keyboard lights and does not turn on the computer could you help me please?

Comment

Thanks for the file but it didn't work the computer I don't turn on it just plays a sound like a song, turns on the keyboard lights and does not turn on the computer could you help me please?

Comment

Working...
                                          X