LG TV entering Demo mode on start up 32LB5610

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG TV entering Demo mode on start up 32LB5610

Strangest symptoms , normally doesnt react to remote, but this morning i had it working with a remote normally. When i press the single button on the TV it says keyboard locked. And i cant do anything from that point unless i unplug it from the wall. I have tried downloading newest firmware but it does nothing. It stayed powered off over night , and i was messing with button presses from the remote and the TV , and suddenly it started working.. I immediately went to settings to turn off demo mode , and i did. I tried to power cycle and its back to demo mode. Is there a way i can get into service mode , to try maybe repair the flash memory in the TV?

Re: LG TV entering Demo mode on start up 32LB5610

lg service remote app you might be able to factory re set it this way, if it asks for a code i think its 0413
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7_LHqWZoxM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vinceroger69; 12-03-2020, 04:48 AM.

Comment

I have tried that , but on my phone it says it doesnt have IR blaster... i even tried to hack up a diy blaster that hooks up to the earphone jack . but it didnt work...So i cannot do that... i tried to update with usb and still nothing... maybe i should buy some kind of service remote if there is such a thing. Also interestingly enough , when i got the tv to work with remote.. when i went to disable the demo and i thought there might be a lock , but there wasnt any... didnt ask for code or anything..the next power on , with a remote , the led in front of tv goes off , but tv stays on , and doesnt react to remote... weird.
      Last edited by sigmeyer; 12-03-2020, 05:17 AM.

Comment

ebay sell the lg service remotes i think i brought a LG MKJ39170828
        Last edited by vinceroger69; 12-03-2020, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X