Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic Plasma TX-P46VT20 blinks 10 Times

Hi all folks.

My old Plasma TV blinks 10 Times when i try to start it. Its now 2 weeks that i search like an old donkey on internet and i try everything.

Nothing smell or looks like burned. I think its the A board, but i did not find more infos how search error on the A board. Replace it its not an option: I dont find part for this TV in my country and if i give it to a repair shop its to expensiv...

What i have measured:

Vsus and Vda are ok
    Pin1 of connector P7 : 5V ok
    Pin1 and 9 of connector P6: 16V in place of 15V but i find this is ok

I executed all steps in the Troubleshoting Manual from Panasonic to exclude other boards: Disconnect SC20 to see how many blinks , disconnect A1 , disconnect P6/P7 and many more....with the result : Change A board.

Im not happy with this answer, i like this TV and i wanna know why its dont work anymore, in the 90s we have repaired every electronic board...

Have someone any idea ? I remember that in the first time the error whas shown i turn it off and on several times and hes restart normaly.

Every help is appreciated, and sorry for my bad english, i never learned it.

Thanks

PS: The fans i have also cleaned with Qtips. Only the hairdryer i dont have tried already

Re: Panasonic Plasma TX-P46VT20 blinks 10 Times

No one any idea ? ��

Comment

Working...
    X