Mac book Mac 1534 screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac book Mac 1534 screen

I am looking for a replacement display screen A1534 EMC 2991 12 inches(gold), if anyone can point me in the right direction where I can buy them in Australia or Newzealand that would be very helpful.

Re: Mac book Mac 1534 screen

I think your best bet will be to check AliExpress and search for display assemblies and not just the raw lcd which will be the full new display and top half enclosure with logo. This will make it simple to replace.

We use the XJS vendor often in Shenzhen on AliExpress. Never a fault with burnt pixels etc.

Comment

Look for a defective one on eBay with a shorted CPU and steal the screen off it.

The vendors on Aliexpress will send you a pictures of the screen under test prior to shipping. Despite that, I've had dead pixels on screens because of the way they packed it, or the Facetime camera fails sometime after you fit it. Good luck getting these guys to swap them though, they usually ghost you in that event. Air screens I've had good results, it's only Retina's that are the issue.

If it's for a customer, I let them know that if they want a warranty, you go to Apple and get it swapped there. Otherwise I don't want to know.

Comment

Thanks, guys for your inputs.

Comment

thanks will try that vendor

Comment

Working...
          X