Intermitten Not posting problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intermitten Not posting problem

Hye guys.... i having some problem with my system i used...there was an intermitten not posting problem... here my system

AMD 64 X2 5200+
    GA-MA69G-S34 (GIGABYTE)
    (ATI & AMD 690G CHIPSET)
    1GB KINGSTON DDR2 AND 1GB APACER DDR2
    320 SEAGATE SATA HDD
    SAMSUNG 20X DVD-RW
    STANDARD PSU 400W

well the main problem is intermittent not posting ....i try to changed the same motherboard same result also...changed PSU (testing) with AcBel 450W same result...changed the RAM also same result ...changed the processor to AMD 5600+ same result also ....do you guys have any idea with this kind of problem ??

Re: Intermitten Not posting problem

First, mixing brands of RAM is a no no usually. Do you have a matching pair?
    “We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything, with nothing.”

Comment

Look for KZG caps.
      GIGABYTE likes them and they sometimes go bad with no visible indications.
      Mann-Made Global Warming.
      - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
      -
      You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
      -

Comment

Lol guys..i think my friend changed the CPU from 5200+ to 5600+ to test ..but then i change it back to 5200+ thats why i keep on the same problem.. lol +_+ ... confusing me.... hmm...now testing with 5600+ its ok !.. hehe looks like the processor problem ... lol @_@ thx for your help guys ^_^

Comment

Well,
          A CPU is at least easier the change than caps. - LOL
          Mann-Made Global Warming.
          - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
          -
          You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
          -

Comment

Working...
          X