Daytek 42DKf3 Volume at 100%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daytek 42DKf3 Volume at 100%

Picked up this Daytek 42 inch tv .Can not find little or no info on this tv.Not sure who makes this .Picture is perfect. Sound goes up and down by itself. It is not a Remote problem. I did not get a remote with it.Was reading and someone suggested the manual panel on the side being stuck. I unplugged it and it does the same thing.Volume goes to 100% with volume bar on the bottom of screen on at all times.

Re: Daytek 42DKf3 Volume at 100%

Check for bad caps but it's probably a bad mainboard. See if there is a reset procedure before replacing it though.
    Last edited by hardwareguy; 11-24-2014, 06:43 PM.

Comment

This problem is almost always the switches. Since it's not the switches in your case, it's the circuit that controls the switches. Inspect the switch panel connector on the mainboard for corrosion and the like.

Do you have a multimeter?
      Originally posted by PeteS in CA
      Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
      A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Originally posted by Th3_uN1Qu3 View Post
        This problem is almost always the switches. Since it's not the switches in your case, it's the circuit that controls the switches. Inspect the switch panel connector on the mainboard for corrosion and the like.

Do you have a multimeter?
        ok thanks I have a multimeter

Comment

Don't see anything guess I need a new board

Comment

Before you do that, try cleaning the buttons/switches/touchpad with isopropyl alcohol.
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

tried disconnecting the switches/buttons completely and it still did the same

Comment

could the board with the remote sensor on the tv itself be faulty? have you tried disconnecting that. Pictures of each of the boards in your set may help us reconise them and may have saw the fault before.I think from reading various posts the tv is made by daewoo group.
                Last edited by vinceroger69; 12-21-2014, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X