Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello world!)
      Thanks a lot!)

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi , I am attempting to fix 3 top of the range panasonic plasma TVs , and am learning on the job ! I have a background in computer science , if anyone needs advice on PCs.
          Cheers

Comment

Hello Badcapians!

Comment

buenas noches a todos y gracias por la aceptacion.Sobre mi..bueno ahi voy soy tecnico electronico, me dedico a reparar equipos de computacion un poco diferente a la profesion que estudie..en si estudie comunicacion y electronica , me llama de sumo la atencion la programacion ,no he avnzado un poco sobre esta area pero de a poco, como lei al inicio de esta pagina alguien menciono el procesador 8086...bueno yo aprendi a programar en el 8085 por ahi debo tener el manual original de este procesador, espero poder contribuir con esta comunidad por el bien comun.gracias

Comment

Hi all. I'm retired and attempt to fix things rather then discard. Ya.. I'm cheap by necessity. I came across this forum while searching for why my TV back light repair attempt failed. More possibly on another thread. I thought the information in the threads i read were very informative. Thank you.

Comment

Hi,
                  I'm new around here and newbie in fixing electronics (i've just startred a few months fixing tv's in my time off ).

Comment

Hello and thank you for letting me in.
                    I was looking for board view and reach your forum.
                    how can I open bvre files?

Comment

Hello, I'm a software developer who occasionally finds a need to repair hardware, so here I am!

Comment

I am new member of badcaps. I am here to take suggestions to repair/patch W341 bios/eeprom

Comment

Hi Guys First of all im noob in this field (although it is very Interesting) and im new aswell but I surfed the web and To be Honest this website proved very useful. My first search was on Dell wfpb2007 and there was a thread related to my problem . Im sure i will get Help from here in the future. The same reason i Signed up on this forum. Thanks to Topcat, badcaps really Helped me.

Comment

Hello everyone Im from Germany and I came across this board while i was searching for a clean dump of a bios. Havent been succesfull yet but maybe some kind stranger might help me after i put up my request.

Comment

Hello, I am new in laptop repairing so sorry for my maybe stupid future questions Greetings!

Comment

Hello Badcaps i am new repairing laptop bios bricked

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                  I'm a musician and so I've zero experience with anything this forum is about but while trying to fix my laptop I found this. So I just want to learn things but I'm afraid I can't help anybody with electronics myself.
                                  However, it's a great and enriching opportunity to get help from all over the world here.
                                  Nice to join you!

Comment

Howdy, looking around trying to find some answers. Got a Samsung UN65RU8000FXZA AA02 & needs repaired. Thanks for letting me in.

Comment

Hi, I'm repairing a 360w AcBel PSU from a circa 2002 MDD PowerMac G4, looking for answers. Thanks for letting me in!

Comment

Hi. My name is Sandun Niranjana. I'm the founder of the Cell4modification website. also, I am a laptop and mobile, phone repairer.

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm Cal, getting more familiar with PC board repair. Good to be a member of the forum

Comment

Working...
                                          X