Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung UN75RU7100FXZA MOSFET replacement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UN75RU7100FXZA MOSFET replacement?

I was hoping someone can help me find an equivalent replacement for this part:

Magnachip 60R580QS on the BN44-00992A power board.

I can only find this exact part in China.. I don't know enough to match up the parameters.. Thanks!

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...23fd07e2c3.pdf
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung UN75RU7100FXZA MOSFET replacement?

As you have original datasheet, you can search for replacement by key parameters.
    Digikey has a good engine.
    Or search the sites of MOSFET manufacturers: STmicro, IRF, Infineon, Onsemi

Comment

Key parameters are package, N-CH or P-CH, max voltage and max current so you are searching for a 650V 8A N-CH MOSFET in a TO220 insulated package. STF12N65M2 in stock at Digikey looks like a good substitute. Rds is close enough 580 vs 500 milliohms. You can also go higher voltage or current as well if exact match isn't in stock.
      Last edited by neilc6; 03-06-2022, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neilc6 View Post
        Key parameters are package, N-CH or P-CH, max voltage and max current so you are searching for a 650V 8A N-CH MOSFET in a TO220 insulated package. STF12N65M2 in stock at Digikey looks like a good substitute. Rds is close enough 580 vs 500 milliohms. You can also go higher voltage or current as well if exact match isn't in stock.
        Thank you so much I'll give those a try! I am not educated enough to be making a substitute on my own!

Comment

The problem is not the replacement. The problem is finding out the answer to the question: WHY DID IT BURN? Otherwise there is the possibility of burning the new one.

Comment

Working...
          X