Haier 65E3550 infinite Color Test Loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haier 65E3550 infinite Color Test Loop

Got the TV this way with no information regarding why this issue occurred. Shows Haier screen and then just cycles continuously through red green blue black and white.

Re: Haier 65E3550 infinite Color Test Loop

Hi, your tv should be on aging mode under factory setting, one thing is just need to press your power button twice, it should work fine and go back to normal status, any update pls let me know

Comment

That aging mode also sets the backlight to level 100. You need to turn that down to around 55 if you don't want burnt out backlights in the future. With tv on, try menu-1-1-4-7 or menu-8-8-9-3 to get into service menu and check panel settings. Also to get out of aging mode, you need to turn the TV off with the buttons and not the remote.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. I didn't get a remote for this TV so ordered one last night on eBay. Seems the power button doesn't do anything at all. TV just comes on automatically when cord is plugged in.

Comment

Only power button can stop this cycle on the screen, you can try some times till it works

Comment

Originally posted by KijijiUser View Post
            Only power button can stop this cycle on the screen, you can try some times till it works
            Okay I'll keep trying to mess around with it.

Comment

Couldn't get any function at all from the buttons. Swapped the main board and the TV is working properly again.

Comment

Power button on TV (not remote) worked for me

Comment

Exit button on the remote is another option to try. If you don't have a Haier remote, Haier uses LG remote codes.

Comment

Working...
                  X