goodluck and please confirm...
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Need Panasonic FZ-G1R (mk4) Bios DHLB1030ZD/X1

Originally posted by rioreno View Post
      this,
      goodluck and please confirm...

Hi rioreno.
      Many thanks for your help, unfortunately the Tablet still wants a password.

Comment

Originally posted by kicaj View Post
        Hi Friends ,
        need unlocked bios dump of Panasonic FZ-G1R : DHLB1030ZD/X1
        or if someone can unlock original file attached,
        THANX
        i have the problem same as you

Comment

Originally posted by vinsun0399 View Post
          i have the problem same as you
          Post your backup.

Comment

Hi Andrew_R My backup is in first post (made with programmer) If you prefer Backup made by software i have .ROM version
            Attached Files
            Last edited by kicaj; 12-02-2019, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Hi Andrew_R My backup is in first post (made with programmer) If you prefer Backup made by software i have .ROM version
              Check PM.

Comment

Hi Friends ,
                need unlocked bios dump of Panasonic FZ-G1R : DHLB1030ZD/X1
                or if someone can unlock original file attached,
                THANX
                This is a working bios, no password. I share it, it may be useful to someone else. Thank you Andrew_R and rioreno for your help.
                Attached Files

Comment

This is a working bios, no password. I share it, it may be useful to someone else. Thank you Andrew_R and rioreno for your help.
                  Hi
                  Anyone know how to enter model and serial number in this bios? And additionally, after starting the tablet it needs 15 seconds before the bios begins to load (bios clean region?)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by kicaj; 12-10-2019, 05:41 AM.

Comment

By the way what is the best way to upload this bios, I'm using AfuWINGui Aptio V, but I'm getting a 43 error problems erasing FLASH

Comment

Does somebody have EC dump? Please, share or send in pm. Thanks

Comment

Hi
                        Anyone know how to enter model and serial number in this bios? And additionally, after starting the tablet it needs 15 seconds before the bios begins to load (bios clean region?)
                        Here
                        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Panasonic FZ-G1R (mk4) EC dump

Hello. I'm terribly needing the Panasonic FZ-G1R (mk4) EC dump. Exactly EC dump. Thanks a lot.
                          CPU i5-6300u
                          Attached Files

Comment

Re: Panasonic FZ-G1R (mk4) EC dump

Originally posted by Sudoer View Post
                            Hello. I'm terribly needing the Panasonic FZ-G1R (mk4) EC dump. Exactly EC dump. Thanks a lot.
                            CPU i5-6300u
                            What is the EC chip part number
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Panasonic FZ-G1R (mk4) EC dump

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
                              what is the ec chip part number
                              mec1632-aue

Comment

Another question, pals. I have two motherboards. 1st one have blue mark on BIOS chip, the second one have orange mark. The same boards, but just little bit different BIOS? The same sh..t with EC, color marks.

Comment

Re: Need Panasonic FZ-G1R (mk4)

Good Evening.... Just getting into this wonderful "hobby" and quickly made a mistake. Now the computer only shows a blackscreen after hitting the power button. All I was trying to do was remove the supervisor password, but clearly I made a mistake. Took an image from within windows, but that apparently wasn't a full image . I have now disassembled the laptop and used a programmer to a extract a proper image (unfortunately of a broken bios now). Specific Info Below...

Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 MK4
                                  Model Number: FZ-G1P6763VM
                                  Serial: 7LTWA86211

Issues: Bios No longer boots due to bad incomplete flash and Supervisor Password
                                  Tried: Backup of bios (was bad backup), extracting fresh bios from Panasonic site (bin file was much much smaller than original, so didn't want to chance it, Bought a Proper Programmer (T48), and have now disassembled board to get proper backup (attached).

Thanks, in advance, for your help.
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by speedbal; 09-29-2023, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Re: Need Panasonic FZ-G1R (mk4)

Originally posted by speedbal View Post
                                    Good Evening.... Just getting into this wonderful "hobby" and quickly made a mistake. Now the computer only shows a blackscreen after hitting the power button. All I was trying to do was remove the supervisor password, but clearly I made a mistake. Took an image from within windows, but that apparently wasn't a full image . I have now disassembled the laptop and used a programmer to a extract a proper image (unfortunately of a broken bios now). Specific Info Below...

Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 MK4
                                    Model Number: FZ-G1P6763VM

Issues: Bios No longer boots due to bad incomplete flash and Supervisor Password
                                    Tried: Backup of bios (was bad backup), extracting fresh bios from Panasonic site (bin file was much much smaller than original, so didn't want to chance it, Bought a Proper Programmer (T48), and have now disassembled board to get proper backup (attached).

Thanks, in advance, for your help.
                                    Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he will never go hungry again.....

After a weekend of trying just about everything I could, I was able to fix my problem on my own. In case there are others that find this thread in the future, here is what I did. As per usual......YMMV. Just cause it worked for me, doesn't mean it will for you. Proceed at your own risk!

Since all MK4's from the FZ-G1 use the same Bios updater from the Panasonic website, I took a chance that meant they used the same bios itself (figured if it didn't work, I could just reflash it). Guess what, they are the same. I used one of the FZ-G1R firmwares published by @SMDFlea in another thread (the ones in this tread seemed to still have a password attached) and flashed it. Guess what.....it worked. Tablet booted again (no more back screen) and no more Supervisor Password! That being said, it showed I was now using the model and serial number from the other user. I could've left it alone and just used the system like that, but I didn't....

Through reading all the great resources on this site, I figured out I needed a way to copy over the DMI from my personal backup file to the new file (and then reflash it). I tried just about every tool that had DMI in the name, went to shady sites, did all kinds of things I probably shouldn't have..... Then I remember reading on this site "to search for your model number" in a hex editor to find where the DMI was located. I did that and figured out the space where it appeared started 00800000. I also opened the file in UEFITOOL from github and noticed that space was the first space in the "BIOS Region" and was labled "Padding" (see screenshot). I then went to the file I obtained from this site (the FZ-G1R file) and saw that it had the information that I wanted to replace in the same space. A simple copy/paste later using a HEX editor and I went to reflash it.........and it worked!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to this site I now have a FZ-G1P with my model number/serial number......WITHOUT A PASSWORD! Hope this maybe helps someone else. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files
                                    Last edited by speedbal; 10-01-2023, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Hi there! Recently got Toughpad FZ-G1P6-05VM After installing fresh Windows 11 it found various driver updates and "Panasonic firmware" update among others. It asked for reboot and after reboot tablet stuck on "Please wait..." screen. After waiting for a whle I've tried to reboot it, now screen is black and looks like I have bad bios. I feel that it is pretty much the same that speedbal dealed with. I would greatly appreciate if you could help me with flashing bios. Couple questions that I have so far:

1. Where bios chip is located on DHLB1030ZD/X1 motherboard?
                                      2. Do I need to desolder chip from MB, or there is way to flash it righ on board with some kind of clip?

Thank you in advace.

Comment

• Vesko356
                                        Vesko356 commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Read the rules before posting
                                        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                                        • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

Thanks to speedbal I fixed my Toughpad. So it is Touhgpad FZ-G1 MK4, motherborad model DHLB1030ZD/X1. I bought cheap CH341A programmer with clip adapter and made 3.3V mod. Using Neoprogrammer v2.2, made backup of BIOS chip and copied bytes from 0x00800000 to 0x008004B0 from original bios to this one. Then cleaned chip and flashed. Now device works just fine.

Comment

Working...
                                      X