Samsung SA100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung SA100

Hello guys. I have here Samsung Sa100 not turning on. Charger and dc jack is ok and logic board is receiving power. All voltages are normal (I think). When I press power button 3v goes to zero then returns to 3v. No short found and no physical damage is visible. I notice it has a windbond 25x40bvsig spi flash chip. Is there a possibility that program may be corrupt? thanks for reply
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung SA100

I already fixed issue of reprogramming spi flash chip. Monitor now turns on perfectly. I have attached eprom in case someone needs it. Model is Samsung S19A100N issue does not power up. Thanks badcaps.
    Attached Files

Comment

stay classy

Comment

Oops! I may have celebrated too early. Indeed the file is working but if I put the monitor to rest at least 30 mins it goes back to no power issue. The only solution is to reprogram the chip again. I have done this 3 times already. I dont like to stress the chip nor the board. Does anybody have idea what could be wrong? Thanks

Comment

replace el cap near dc input jack .
          if didnt work So please replace 25x40bvsig with new one

Comment

I have a same model but this dump is not working for me, the monitor is working even with the original dump,but the screen is flickering , but with this dump from here it's showing a white picture ...
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X