Acer aspire TC-730 Desktop PC no display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer aspire TC-730 Desktop PC no display

I have here acer aspire desktop pc, the problem is when plugged in automatically turn on but no display, I tried replacing with good ram but still the same issue. I notice when i removed the memory and plugged in automatically turn on beeps, so i think board is working, but when i plugged in the memory on the two ram slots no beeps and no display.anyone can help me on this please, i Have attached the img of the board
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Romy2018; 01-10-2019, 12:25 AM.

Re: Acer aspire Desktop PC no display

No Schematic bit difficult to help try to Mesure Voltage in the Coil's Big Gray one ‘s ,change the CPU Celeron it might be faulty and try to Flash Bios send a snapshot of the other side of the Mob
    Last edited by Techtiger; 01-10-2019, 02:44 AM.

Comment

check voltage of bios battery

Comment

@techtiger on the Big gray coil no voltage on other side but there is 1.0v on other side same with the small grey coil.

Comment

@ktmmotocross cmos battery is 3v

Comment

Test with another ATX power supply coil R47 must be RAM supply if no Voltage no display but not the only cause of no display, test short to GND on the Colil

Comment

no short to ground on the coils the R47 coil has 1.03v on each both sides. I already tested another atx power supply still the same result it beeps when the ram is removed but when the ram is plugged in no beep, no display

Comment

As for my understanding some of the coil get VIN but some with no Voltage what about the Coil near the CPU ? Try to Flash Bios send photo of the other side of the Mob

Comment

Does it get GFX core voltage? can check the coils around the CPU "region" 1V usually CPU (check the specs for that cpu) 1.2V-1.8V for GFX usually depends... what cpu is that? and what ram is that standard or low voltage? should be getting 1.3V - 1.5V usually depending on type...
                  Last edited by MJ-meo-dmt; 01-10-2019, 05:00 AM.
                  while alive { live(toFullest=true) }

Comment

the big coil and the other small coil near the cpu region both 1side have 1.03v and both other side no voltage.both r47 coild near ram slot have both 1.03v both sides.The cpu is onboard on the chip it is INTEL PENTIUM J4205. the bios both pin 8 and pin 3 have 1.8v

Comment

Romy would you mind updating your attached image having added all the voltages onto the points you tested. so we can see it on the image.. that would lessen the confusion. thanks.

when you say both one side voltage and both other side no voltage? while the MB is powered? you should have voltage on both sides unless im not understanding u...

Comment

ok here is the other image on the other side of the board. I measured voltages motherboard is powered.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Romy thanks for the back image :P but i think i didnt make any sense.. attached is a example... the values is just there so I can explain what I meant.

Would you mind doing something like that... or anyway you think would make sense for us so we can have a clear view of what is going on.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by MJ-meo-dmt; 01-10-2019, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Romy2018 View Post
                            ok here is the other image on the other side of the board. I measured voltages motherboard is powered.
                            What is the ITE (SIO) number may be with the help of the Datasheet we can check some input & output's

Comment

here it is the image i double check again the measurements on the grey coils. and the ITE CHIP IS ITE8739E
                              Attached Files

Comment

ITE CHIP ITE8739E are you Sure check again the numbers

Comment

yes it is ITE8739e
                                  Attached Files

Comment

What is the acer model number ,is it a Acer XC-730 .I attatched the bios (XC-730) if you want to try it.Backup the original bios first.
                                    Attached Files
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

@smdflea no it is ACER TC-730. does you bios the same with this?

Comment

I also encounter same problem but i fix it by reheating the io chip (ite) and flashing bios chip

Comment

Working...
                                        X