Acer 8943g shorted motherboard with LVDS connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Acer 8943g shorted motherboard with LVDS connector

The 2 IC`s are just for displays. Do you have ebay in your country ?
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

No , in Romania we dont have Ebay, i think i will have to order them from China , it will be a long proces , i know because i have ordered a led strip for an LG tv from China , and it has been more than 2 months and still it didnt arrive ...

Comment

Hello again , ive managed to repair the display the components arrived from China much faster than i expected !
        Only the first ic was damadged ( RT9921CGQV ) , the second one was fine ,
        Now i only have to replace the LVDS connector on the motherboard ( ordered a bad motherboard from Romania , it will arrive next week ) because its damadged ( melted at 2 pins ... ) but it works , the display is fine now !

Thank you SMDFLEA for your help , without you i could not fix this display, heck i didnt even know that displays have eeprom on them , many thanks again from Romania - Oradea .
        Attached Files

Comment

I` m happy you fixed it, great job .
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
          X