Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung ue46f8000st hdmi not working

Hi,
    I have 2 main boards bn94-06199t both hdmi not working.
    I have factory reset, EDID rewrite from service menu, updated doftware etc to no avail.
    1 board senses hdmi inputs but still black screen and says no signal.

Trying my luck if any guru here has some feedback.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung ue46f8000st hdmi not working

Have you tried other HDMI leads or source. Seems odd that 2 boards have the same issue.

Do the HDMI show up on the AV select menu or are they missing or greyed out?
    Last edited by dick_barton; 05-15-2021, 05:13 AM.
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Yes tried different sources abd different leads. 1 board sees the hdmi when connected in source list but black oucture and saysno signal. The other doesn't notice when plugging hdmi. Usb and internet wirk fine.

Comment

Have you tried the Upgrade File(USB type) ver 1136.0 727.42 MB Dec 06. 2019 Windows

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/m...E46F8000STXXH/
        Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Or the HDMI IC is bad.

Comment

You may find this link very helpful. It's not a samsung TV but Visio but the principle may be same:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U-01HUx0qY

Comment

Tks All. I am suspecting the HDMI IC SIL9687ACNUC. Unfortunately I do not have the tools to change. I have a temperature controlled heat gun and changed several HDMI ICs that requires soldering, but not these types of ICs.

Link to IC

Comment

Originally posted by alltvrepairs View Post
                Tks All. I am suspecting the HDMI IC SIL9687ACNUC. Unfortunately I do not have the tools to change. I have a temperature controlled heat gun and changed several HDMI ICs that requires soldering, but not these types of ICs.

Link to IC
                Normally HDMI failure is because people are carless and do not know that connecting and disconnecting Hdmi cables with source on and Tv on will end up in Hdmi IC switches failure, my Nephews use to disconnect and connect their cable from PlayStation with tv and PlayStation on and ended up with all Hdmi inputs broke .

Comment

Working...
                X