Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi People,
            needed to repair BIOS content. I am interested rather in HW than SW, thus appreciate a alot the content here.
            BR
            B

Comment

Hello, on my way to finding the best unlocked clevo bios

Comment

My name is jim and I am a software engineer.

Project Manager for CD-R DVD-R, DAT tape, MO Drives....

I am freelance now... I found a repair of APC 1500 and it worked great.

I have fixed a APC XS-1200 I took some nice pictures and will put them up in a post once I am allowd...

I only repair my own equipment. I design circuit board now...

Altium or KiCad...

thanks for this site.

Comment

Hi All,
                  I've been reading through a lot of the posts on Badcaps.net forums and the information shared is amazing! Because of the hard work and knowledge of those whom are posting, I've been able to expand my knowledge of repair work and have become more efficient when doing said work as a personal hobby.

Without those whom have shared things, I wouldn't have improved as much as I have. Thank you all for the contributions you do!

jpulch

Comment

New to badcaps. - Dipping my toes into the world of Graphics Cards repair since it seems like a potentially lucrative trade these days.. Hadn't considered it until cousin gave away his Zotac GTX 1080 Ti Amp Extreme and I've been obsessed with trying to fix it since nobody provides repair services in my area for what seems to be a very expensive piece of computer hardware....

Looking forward to all this!

Comment

Hi everyone, I am a beginner. I have started doing motherboard repairs to various mobile devices. This forum is great to learn new stuff and when I run into a complicated situation with a repair.

Comment

Hello Everyone, Just found this awesome forum when I was trying to find Asus ROG laptop flash dump. I used to do computer repair a while back but now a days working in Industrial Electronic repair business. Hopefully I will be able to provide some help in this forum from my 30+ years of experience in electronic hardware.

Comment

My name is Damon. I'm a broke bastard all the time so I fix my own things when they decide to die. They can die when I can. I enjoy fixing them. I enjoy learning the process. Delving in. Normally this end up being my car. Lately it's been my Xbox and now my TV. Just looking for some pointers so I don't keep blowing money on parts. Normally if it was my ride, I'd fix it no problems, no questions, but when it comes to electronics, I'm still a beginner so all the help I can get is deeply appreciated

Comment

Hello,
                            My name is Michael, I found the forum/site almost 6 months ago, because my TV died months ago.
                            I'm from germany and bit of my english is not good, but i try my best.
                            I'm new to the topic with Electronics, to repair it. Never done it before. No Experience i mean.
                            Thanks, that this Forum exist.

Comment

Hello, making my introduction thread. Long time listener first time caller. Lewis Rossman got me started, and curiosity keeps me going...

Comment

Hello?! I have hp 640 g1 that has board number 6050A2566302-MB-A03
                                I want clear me region

Comment

Hi from Greece
                                  My name is Christos
                                  i am electronics engineer(repairman and designer)

Comment

Hello to all of you and thank you for allowing me to be part of this amazing forum. I like to buy second hand pc hardware, get it working again and pass it on to those who perhaps can't afford to buy. It saves it going to landfill. I am not proficient by any means but I am more than willing to learn and I can appreciate, immediately, the wealth of talent that exists on these forums. Thank you, again.

Comment

Hello my name mradivoje.. laptop LENOVO V110-15IAP ..ic chip code marking .AV18?

Comment

hi, I m from Turkey. my name is vedat. my hobby is electronic and mothetboard repairing. thanks.

Comment

Hello.
                                          My name is Alexey. I already updates me ESR tester to Uni T 622c.
                                          I am PC user since 1994 but never seen badcaps on my motherboards.
                                          But I had such capacitors in UPS, SAT receivers and other devices.
                                          currently I am looking for information is it Hitachi HP3 470 x450V is usually ok or should be replaced in used online UPS

Comment

Working...
                                          X