Dell 5580, ac adapter not recognized.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell 5580, ac adapter not recognized.

Hello everyone, the pc in question does not recognize any type of original dell battery charger. Consequently it does not charge the battery. Can you help me? Thank you

Re: Dell 5580, ac adapter not recognized.

Resistance to ground, and voltage at PL3 is...?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
      Resistance to ground, and voltage at PL3 is...?
      I can't find the position of PL3, on PL4 the voltage is 19.54, the resistance to ground is 2.75k

Comment

Originally posted by drdom View Post
        I can't find the position of PL3, on PL4 the voltage is 19.54, the resistance to ground is 2.75k
        Voltage and resistance to ground on PL4 is OK, but is not important for your problem. So you must find PL3 and measure values if you want the problem to be solved. Don't be lazy - disassemble the machine, remove the board and find the PL3.
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
          Voltage and resistance to ground on PL4 is OK, but is not important for your problem. So you must find PL3 and measure values if you want the problem to be solved. Don't be lazy - disassemble the machine, remove the board and find the PL3.
          I'm sorry man, i'm not lazy i'm just very busy, I'll update you tomorrow!
          thank you so much

Comment

Working...
          X