Lenovo V110-15ISK schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo V110-15ISK schematics

So, I fixed the usb by sacrificing the integrated web camera. Took the camera, cut the cable, identified the power and ground lines + data +/- (always twisted wires), ignored other two, found an unused space on the MB to place a new usb port, soldered the wires, cut the plastic cover of the laptop to support for the new usb port, and it was done. An usb 2.0 port, with something like 3.3 V instead of 5.0V (last measure) but it seems it supports a mouse and/or an usb memory flash.

Thanks for the advices though, I'm sorry it didn't worked out with the strap, it would have been wonderfull, but I didn't knew how to debug the short I was having.

Comment

Originally posted by anshad View Post
      What impedance USB pins are showing ?. GND, Data + , Data - and VCC are the USB 2.0 pins. If you are not sure which one is which, simply measure impedance of all pins in reference to GND and report back. We can try to figure out what additionally went wrong.
      Ok, although I solved my problem using the web cam, I'm very interested on the technique to discover the short source, withou using an electronic schema (don't have one for this laptop). Can you still provide me the practical "theory" behind the technique you have in your mind, please ? You told me to measure the impedances, ok I don't have the laptop anymore, I returned it to the owner, but can you continue please ? After telling you the impedance what would have been next ?

Comment

Originally posted by equilibrier View Post
        Ok, although I solved my problem using the web cam, I'm very interested on the technique to discover the short source, withou using an electronic schema (don't have one for this laptop). Can you still provide me the practical "theory" behind the technique you have in your mind, please ? You told me to measure the impedances, ok I don't have the laptop anymore, I returned it to the owner, but can you continue please ? After telling you the impedance what would have been next ?

From what you ave described, i don't think that data lines of USB ( + and - ) are short. They came directly from the PCH and if short, probably all of your USB ports may stop working. I believe that only VCC line is short and considering that chip which is fried, there can be a few components left in the VCC line. Usually some filter caps and may be some ESD protection components too. Professional technicians may inject a small voltage and look for components which are heating abnormally to find the faulty ones. Even without a PSU, you could have simply removed those components one by one until the short is gone.

Comment

Hi
          I have the same holidays with the same device
          Damage to teeth socket USB 2
          Damage to the 5 volt chip Power USB U3601
          Damage to the chip Power RAM PU5101
          No maintenance completed
          However, the initial scan appears exclusively on the legs of the USB port data on the ground
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Abdulrahman View Post
            Hi
            I have the same holidays with the same device
            Damage to teeth socket USB 2
            Damage to the 5 volt chip Power USB U3601
            Damage to the chip Power RAM PU5101
            No maintenance completed
            However, the initial scan appears exclusively on the legs of the USB port data on the ground
            Hey

Did you solve this problem in the end? Ive replaced PU5101 and solved Short to ground but still no power on?

Ta

Comment

pls Lenovo V110-15ISK schematics
              PU5101 what?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by recep1982; 05-27-2020, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by recep1982 View Post
                pls Lenovo V110-15ISK schematics
                PU5101 what?
                Read post 13 and 14 .
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                  Read post 13 and 14 .
                  thaks frend

Comment

I have same laptop with no 5v_hdd /5v_odd / 5v_fan . 5v is perfect at 5v_ALW . choke is working fine. There is a little controller after both 3,3 and 5v chokes. Its marked with U4001 (T22K 5016) but I cant find real name.
                    Does anyone know it ? Thanks

Comment

15277-1 schematic plz

Comment

Originally posted by equilibrier View Post
                        This is what actually hapenned, the laptop is used in a school and I'm the IT guy. Someone actually broke the usb port plastic, tried another pass, bended the metalic pins, touched them together, short circuit, pufff.
                        I'm merely an electronics beninner, but I have willing to learn on a practical way. So I wanted to fix this, I dissasembled the laptop and looked at the mb, only the U3601 piece was visible fried. I removed it from the board, and because the damaged usb port was hard for me to remove, I broke it's pins in short width so that they would not touch themselves again and used silicon to temporary fill-in the hole. From then on, you know the story, there is a short on the health usb port.
                        Laptop turns on, it works perfectly, but without usb. I even tried a self-powered usb hub initially (I thought the signals may be ok, but the powersupply from the laptop would have been damaged), it didn't worked, know I know why (short somewhere). The short should not be from the damaged siliconed usb port, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

So... ?
                        Check the standby ic..i think that was damaged

Comment

hello

lv115sk mb 15277-1n boardview please

Comment

same issue on PU4501.... injection on upper inductor (5V ) make the step-down absorb 100ma ...
                            injecting the 3.3v make no absorbtion from pu4501...
                            also.. the SIO is cold. i will try a replacement of the step-down...

Comment

Hi all
                              someone can share boardview LV115SK 15277. The schematics that i found is LV114-115
                              but the cpu is AMD. Mine is intel so I need the matching boardview or schematic.
                              Thanks
                              ref LV115SK MB 15277-1N 448.08B01.001N

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NikhilSimon View Post
                                  thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fransuzadam
                                    LV114-LV115
                                    thank you

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NikhilSimon View Post
                                          thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X