• Show
Clear All

Re: Sharp Aquos LC-70LE650U blink code meanings

Good to hear. Enjoy!
    Did I leave the soldering iron on?

Comment

Glad you got it working!
      Don't buy those $10 PSU "specials". They fail, and they have taken whole computers with them.

My computer doubles as a space heater.

Permanently Retired Systems:
      RIP Advantech UNO-3072LA (2008-2021) - Decommissioned and taken out of service permanently due to lack of software support for it. Not very likely to ever be recommissioned again.
      Asus Q550LF (Old main laptop, 2014-2022) - Decommissioned and stripped due to a myriad of problems, the main battery bloating being the final nail in the coffin.

Kooky and Kool Systems
      - 1996 Power Macintosh 7200/120 + PC Compatibility Card - Under Restoration
      - 1993 Gateway 2000 80486DX/50 - Fully Operational/WIP
      - 2004 Athlon 64 Retro Gaming System - Indefinitely Parked
      - Main Workstation - Fully operational!

sigpic

Comment

I have one with a blink code of one long and three short led bleeps. that is not listed in the service manual I downloaded on pages 6.1-6.3. all the codes start with one or more long lights followed by short ones. I have One Short then Three longer lights of led code.
        What is the problem of one long and three short led light code? No schematic or pinout for jumping the power supply on. not listed in manual either.
        Any help on jumpering on the P.S. is appreciated. I don't want to buy a Main board if I have a P.S. problem also. Thanks

Comment

What would the code be for 5 fast and 2 slow?? I cant find that code any where

Comment

For LC-60xxxx the code is for the 12V Panel Power not applied.
            Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Have the Sharp LC-60LE832U; 1 long and 1 short blink. Vol- and Cha+ does not create any results? Holding the power button does not do anything either. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RickSinGA View Post
                Have the Sharp LC-60LE832U; 1 long and 1 short blink. Vol- and Cha+ does not create any results? Holding the power button does not do anything either. Any suggestions?

Thanks
                Start a new thread showing the make and model number, you must also provide good clear pictures of the whole back side of the TV showing all the boards, then good clear straight shot of each boards so you will get more helps from us.
                What Voltages testing have you done so far? The more details the better. History of the TV?
                Never stop learning
                Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
                http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
                http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
                http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
                http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
                http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

Okay, will get pics and post. No voltage checks yet, will need to get a good voltmeter. Has worked flawlessly since new (4 or 5 years; best guess), went to turn it on yesterday and noticed the long blink/quick blink of the power indicator.

Tried all of the tips in related threads and never get any response from the TV.

Will add that there was a brown out earlier that morning and the power dim several times in a row. TV was not on and nothing else seemed to show any problems. Did not have to reset clocks etc.

Thanks
                  Rick S.

Comment

Found this thread looking for the answer before i began my 2 long 3 short blink error. the 3.3V comes from IC 9606 on the main board. I had about 1.4v on the output but that wasnt my issue. Sharps schematics are less than helpful so manually tracing everything back, i found my 2.3V regulator to be bad. its IC 9601. This 2.3V buck regulator feeds a switching IC on the back of the board at Q9604. Without the 2.3V supply it will never switch this transistor and pull pin 2 LOW on IC9606(your 3.3V buck regulator) Start by checking pin 2 on this IC and if it is above .5v then go check out IC 9601 and see if 2.3V is missing from there. its late, im sorry if some of this is incoherent but there is your solution, those ICs. also i replaced IC9605 because it had a bit of resistance on pins 1 and 2(about 2kohms) so did this for good measure.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X