Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Originally posted by lamo View Post
    hey, guys. have zbook studio g5. dumped ec bios chip. tool said, all is ok. password is still there. I patched second 256mbit chip. password still there. what should I do ?
    Search for your device thread or make your own, upload your both files and someone will help you.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

hey, guys. have zbook studio g5. dumped ec bios chip. tool said, all is ok. password is still there. I patched second 256mbit chip. password still there. what should I do ?
      use RCUnlocker on the 16 mb bios..
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

ok. here's 16mb dump from this zbook g5. can someone help me? rcunlocker don't work on this dump.
        Attached Files

Comment

ok. here's 16mb dump from this zbook g5. can someone help me? rcunlocker don't work on this dump.
          Here's your Unlocked file, in the first boot go to bios menu and disable security options (Default).
          If the password still present upload your main bios, it could be 16MB or 32MB.
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
            Here's your Unlocked file, in the first boot go to bios menu and disable security options (Default).
            If the password still present upload your main bios, it could be 16MB or 32MB.
            and the password is still there. i've attached 32mb file to inspect.
            Attached Files

Comment

and the password is still there. i've attached 32mb file to inspect.
              You should program the 2 Unlocked files together and follow the steps that I said before.
              Attached Files
              >>>>>

Comment

I just want to thank you for all the info in this thread.
                I successfully removed the BIOS admin password on my HP Elitebook 840 G3 with HPUnlocker and a CH341A (with 3.3v mod) and NeoProgrammer v2.2.0.10 (and a heat gun).
                The Winbond 25Q128FVPQ was the chip to unlock.
                fyi, 'CH341A Programmer v1.30' could not read the chip properly, wheras NeoProgrammer worked perfectly.

Comment

works on elitebook 8730w.thanks!

I couldn't use the tools that Mazziff made.
                  https://mazzifsoftware.blogspot.com/...os-unlock.html

Comment

You should program the 2 Unlocked files together and follow the steps that I said before.
                    i did this procedure. now, when i'm trying to enter bios setup, i have a message "system locked".

Comment

i did this procedure. now, when i'm trying to enter bios setup, i have a message "system locked".
                      You have used the both files together? Post an image for the message.
                      >>>>>

Comment

Hi,just tried to unlock my hp 840G5 Bios with thetool from the first page, but it doesn't worked. As there are two IC's which belongsto the BIOS, I'm not sure if I did it with the right one. So question first, is the large 32MB the right one and if yes, is somebody able to do the unlock of my attached one?

Comment

Here is the locked BIOS.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Derhalt; 01-02-2023, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derhalt View Post
                            Here is the locked BIOS.
                            Post your request in the 840 G5 bios password thread - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82478
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

You have used the both files together? Post an image for the message.
                              ok. just managed to get to this unit. here's pic in attachment. I've flashed both chips: 16mb modified with the tool, and 32mb modified by you.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi! I have a 455 G7 clear of passwords but has remote verification i cannot get passed. Can you help me with it? I attach the two dumps, thanks!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by babydoll8867 View Post
                                  Hi! I have a 455 G7 clear of passwords but has remote verification i cannot get passed. Can you help me with it? I attach the two dumps, thanks!
                                  try this
                                  Attached Files
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                    try this
                                    unfortunately didn't work... the remote verification still pops up in installer

Comment

I had a similar problem with a 435 g8 and hoaca888 did some magic with the dumps and finally it worked.

Comment

unfortunately didn't work... the remote verification still pops up in installer
                                        try
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bbanana View Post
                                          try
                                          Same result, unfortunately... Asks for a specific mail in win 11 install... it's weird because in BIOS, there are no signs of security issues, Absolute persistence is inactive...

Comment

Working...
                                          X