Re: Need LenovoLegion 5-15IMH05H NM-c911 bios Clean dump

Originally posted by huss584 View Post
    Dear All
    i need clean my BIOS DUMP
    Legion 5-15IMH05H
    SN: PF2YZG35
    MTM: 81Y600SAUS

Attached :
    bios extracted from Lenovo website update for Legion 5-15IMH05, Legion 5-15IMH05H, Legion 5P-15IMH05, Legion 5P-15IMH05H, Legion 5-17IMH05, Legion 5-17IMH05H
    DMI 532000 - 533FFF
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      bios extracted from Lenovo website update for Legion 5-15IMH05, Legion 5-15IMH05H, Legion 5P-15IMH05, Legion 5P-15IMH05H, Legion 5-17IMH05, Legion 5-17IMH05H
      DMI 532000 - 533FFF
      friend, can you fix my bios??

Serial Number:PE07PV5N
      Machine Type Model:82CF0004BR
      Legion 5-15IMH05H
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Sergio06; 03-08-2023, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio06 View Post
        friend, can you fix my bios??

Legion 5-15IMH05H
        Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo with your DMI.
        If your Problem is related to BIOS Issues, this file should fix it.
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

friend I just put new BIOS but even so it keeps turning on and getting the black screen.
          Do you have any idea what it could be? because this happened when I updated his BIOS. when he restarted he turned on the leds and never again gave an image of anything.

I'm using a CH341 Programmer V1.43 my chip is a MX25L12872FM2I-10G Macronix

when I put it in the program it recognizes the normal chip, erases it, makes the recording successfully

I have no idea what it could be... And I don't understand anything about BIOS, so it would be just taking this BIN image and having it programmed right?

Is there any chance the BIOS is still corrupted with something?

before the 58ww version that did this. it was working properly in 52WW version
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Sergio06; 03-08-2023, 07:50 AM.

Comment

friend I just put new BIOS but even so it keeps turning on and getting the black screen.
            Do you have any idea what it could be? because this happened when I updated his BIOS. when he restarted he turned on the leds and never again gave an image of anything.

I'm using a CH341 Programmer V1.43 my chip is a MX25L12872FM2I-10G Macronix

when I put it in the program it recognizes the normal chip, erases it, makes the recording successfully

I have no idea what it could be... And I don't understand anything about BIOS, so it would be just taking this BIN image and having it programmed right?

Is there any chance the BIOS is still corrupted with something?

before the 58ww version that did this. it was working properly in 52WW version
            Read that Post to know more about flashing BIOS, it has a section for CH341AA.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

I did everything right as it is in the post.
              the problem is that it seems that the BIOS is still defective

Comment

I did everything right as it is in the post.
                the problem is that it seems that the BIOS is still defective
                The file at Post #4 is a Virgin BIOS and it's the only version available by Lenovo.
                You could have a Hardware Issue, or you maybe moved any component near by the BIOS Chip.

Create a New thread in the Hardware Forum:
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
                >>>>>

Comment

friend, you can clear the ME of this BIOS and put the DMI of my notebook ??
                  Attached Files

Comment

friend, you can clear the ME of this BIOS and put the DMI of my notebook ??
                    Try.
                    Attached Files
                    >>>>>

Comment

Does anyone have the EFCN52WW bios for me to try on my laptop?? version .BIN because the 58ww does not start it at all. I even tried a version of ideapad gaming that has the same motherboard and oddly enough it appears in the image with that BIOS. But the keyboard doesn't work.

Comment

Does anyone have the EFCN52WW bios for me to try on my laptop?? version .BIN because the 58ww does not start it at all. I even tried a version of ideapad gaming that has the same motherboard and oddly enough it appears in the image with that BIOS. But the keyboard doesn't work.
                        https://download.lenovo.com/consumer...s/efcn52ww.exe

DMI location 532000 - 533FFF (hex lenght 1000) , or search the dump for LENV. You can copy\paste the DMI data at the mentioned address from your dump to the virgin file below.
                        >
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Vesko356; 03-14-2023, 07:17 PM.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.​
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

could you put my DMI and do the ME with the data from my Notebook?

I'm extremely new to this and don't really understand anything

the only thing i know is to put the label in the bios and record

Legion 5-15IMH05H

I also left attached the BIOS that corrupted and no longer gave an image on my laptop
                          Attached Files

Comment

could you put my DMI and do the ME with the data from my Notebook?

I'm extremely new to this and don't really understand anything

the only thing i know is to put the label in the bios and record

Legion 5-15IMH05H

I also left attached the BIOS that corrupted and no longer gave an image on my laptop
                            I think I was clear enough in explaining how to add the necessary details yourself, but since you are finding it so difficult here it is the finished file:
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Vesko356; 03-14-2023, 09:16 PM.

Comment

I can't understand what's going on...

the notebook is not working with these BIOS that would be his original BIOS.

but I tried it with another Ideapad gaming BIOS and it worked. The keyboard doesn't work. but it gives image

Comment

I can't understand what's going on...

the notebook is not working with these BIOS that would be his original BIOS.

but I tried it with another Ideapad gaming BIOS and it worked. The keyboard doesn't work. but it gives image
                                According to your serial number that's (EFCNxxWW) exactly the correct bios for your machine.
                                Edit: and btw your bricked bios is the same type, I just checked again to make sure:
                                Code:
                                EFCN58WW...Y550-IMH...05.34.01
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Vesko356; 03-14-2023, 08:31 PM.

Comment

the only thing that makes him give an image is this one
                                  Attached Files

Comment

the only thing that makes him give an image is this one
                                    This is exactly the same type but the latest available (58) version EFCN58WW.
                                    And the file by hardware1 at post #10 is also latest EFCN58WW, it's a virgin one with your DMI info, so should be working. Try again, maybe you didn't programmed the file to the chip as it should, or something else. Do it again, the file is 100% OK, I just checked it out.
                                    Last edited by Vesko356; 03-14-2023, 09:31 PM.

Comment

yes friend... but this notebook is so crazy that it is not recognizing neither BIOS that you made nor Hardware1. The screen goes black with the light blinking

and when I put that other BIOS that I honestly don't know why it's called 58WW because it's definitely not 58WW.

It's actually an Ideapad Bios and when you turn on the notebook in the image and it recognizes itself as an ideapad

but the keyboard does not work. it turns on the leds and works the keys from f1 to f10. but not the rest
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by Sergio06; 03-15-2023, 04:51 AM.

Comment

in the bios it is saying that it is the 58WW but in reality the bios that is in it is the one in the print
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X