HP 840 G6 Endpoint Security Controller reported on Boot Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP 840 G6 Endpoint Security Controller reported on Boot Screen

Hi, can someone send or clear DMI information for me. I have problem from title, I tried many BIOS-es and no one make a deal. I was able to manage this problem in HP 640 g4, when i write dump with clear DMI and write it from case.

I upload my original dump.
    Attached Files

Re: HP 840 G6 Endpoint Security Controller reported on Boot Screen

Originally posted by pehol193 View Post
    Hi, can someone send or clear DMI information for me. I have problem from title, I tried many BIOS-es and no one make a deal. I was able to manage this problem in HP 640 g4, when i write dump with clear DMI and write it from case.

I upload my original dump.
    Try to Program this file to your 32MB Chip and put your 16MB Chip Back.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Re: HP 840 G6 Endpoint Security Controller reported on Boot Screen

I solved the problem by program the files that I attach below. It was necessary to update the DMI in BIOS and the endpoint disappears for good. I would like to thank the colleague above for their willingness to help.
      Attached Files

Comment

Bios HP Elitebook 840 G6

Hi, I need help for HP Elitebook 840 G6 bios. I attached the Backup. I have try ohter download program and I have a message: there is a problem with the hp endpoint security controller*on*the*unit.

the motherboard number: CATALONI-6050A3022401-MB-A01 (A1)

https://*************?ui=2&ik=56cd41...id=f_licy4gx20
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Vesko356; 06-02-2023, 11:06 AM. Reason: External url

Comment

Working...
        X