Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad E495 help unlock

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
    Here's your patched file, hope it works fine.
    ok thx i try and give answer

Comment

Originally posted by ffake41 View Post
      ok thx i try and give answer
      hmmm its working Thank You very much , what software You use to patch ?? Autopather 0.2 ??? i try use autopatcher 5 times , all patching good but laptop start with only black screen and nothing happend.

Comment

Originally posted by ffake41 View Post
        hmmm its working Thank You very much , what software You use to patch ?? Autopather 0.2 ??? i try use autopatcher 5 times , all patching good but laptop start with only black screen and nothing happend.
        I have used AutoPatcher as usual, after that I replaced the NVRAM with the one which is inside of the official bios file (Downloaded from Lenovo).
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have used AutoPatcher as usual, after that I replaced the NVRAM with the one which is inside of the official bios file (Downloaded from Lenovo).
          Thanks again for your help, everything works fine. Well, thanks for the explanation, because I already thought maybe I had something wrong with Python.

Comment

Hello,
            Please, help me unlock Supervisor Password on ThinkPad E495,
            dump bios
            Thanks.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vvrabel View Post
              Hello,
              Please, help me unlock Supervisor Password on ThinkPad E495,
              dump bios
              Thanks.
              Your Backup Footer not good, try to read the Chip again correctly.
              Attached Files
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              >>>>>

Comment

Your Backup Footer not good, try to read the Chip again correctly.
                there is no good backup.. programming another e495 pached dump.. now only a black screen, Caps Lock and nothing else .. how can I restore this notebook?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by vvrabel; 03-28-2023, 04:32 AM.

Comment

there is no good backup.. programming another e495 pached dump.. now only a black screen, Caps Lock and nothing else .. how can I restore this notebook?
                  Try this Virgin file and see if the device will works or not.
                  Ignore the Password for now.
                  Attached Files
                  >>>>>

Comment

Try this Virgin file and see if the device will works or not.
                    Ignore the Password for now.
                    good
                    result..started
                    Attached Files

Comment

good
                      result..started
                      Now to remove the Password, you should to use thit Patched file and follow the steps Carefully.

[ HOW TO USE THE PATCH ]
                      STEP 1: Flash and replace current BIOS with the generated patch file
                      STEP 2: Boot the machine
                      STEP 3: Press ENTER/F1/etc. to enter BIOS settings
                      STEP 4: Enter any character when asked for Supervisor Password
                      STEP 5: Press enter when it shows Hardware ID
                      STEP 6: Press space bar 2x when asked
                      STEP 7: Turn off machine
                      STEP 8: Restore original BIOS
                      STEP 9: Reset BIOS settings to factory default

[ NOTES ]
                      When booting the patched BIOS you might have to:
                      - Hold the anti-tamper switch down the whole time (use tape)
                      - Remove the hard disk or replace it with a locked one

At step #8 you can use the file in Post #28 as your Original BIOS.
                      Attached Files
                      >>>>>

Comment

Now to remove the Password, you should to use thit Patched file and follow the steps Carefully.

[ HOW TO USE THE PATCH ]
                        STEP 1: Flash and replace current BIOS with the generated patch file
                        STEP 2: Boot the machine
                        STEP 3: Press ENTER/F1/etc. to enter BIOS settings
                        STEP 4: Enter any character when asked for Supervisor Password
                        STEP 5: Press enter when it shows Hardware ID
                        STEP 6: Press space bar 2x when asked
                        STEP 7: Turn off machine
                        STEP 8: Restore original BIOS
                        STEP 9: Reset BIOS settings to factory default

[ NOTES ]
                        When booting the patched BIOS you might have to:
                        - Hold the anti-tamper switch down the whole time (use tape)
                        - Remove the hard disk or replace it with a locked one

At step #8 you can use the file in Post #28 as your Original BIOS.
                        Thank you so much for your help, everything works fine!

Comment

Thank you so much for your help, everything works fine!
                          Good to know, You're Welcome.
                          >>>>>

Comment

HELP I have a problem but my laptop is E595 I think they are very similar I don't know if the dump is the original one it already came unsoldered, but it has a failure that doesn't turn on they could repair it and also remove the password or send me a bios with a patch and then I put it my bios
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello
                              Can anyone help me to remove password from Lenovo ThinkPad E495? I tried to delete using Autopather 0.2, but after turning on the laptop, I have no image on the screen. Attached is the original BIOS dump file.
                              Thanks!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by outsider View Post
                                Hello
                                Can anyone help me to remove password from Lenovo ThinkPad E495? I tried to delete using Autopather 0.2, but after turning on the laptop, I have no image on the screen. Attached is the original BIOS dump file.
                                Thanks!
                                try and follow steps described in autopatcher [ HOW TO USE THE PATCH ]
                                Attached Files
                                >>>>>

Comment

volinakis
                                  Thanks a lot, it works!!!
                                  What could be wrong in my case? Did you use autopatch on macOSX?

Comment

Originally posted by outsider View Post
                                    volinakis
                                    Thanks a lot, it works!!!
                                    What could be wrong in my case? Did you use autopatch on macOSX?
                                    read post #23.
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Hi,
                                      Can you please help me autopatch and possibly replace NVRAM on my attached original BIOS dumpfile from my Thinkpad E495 Ryzen?

I tried the autopatcher 0.2 but I get no POST, i.e. black screen and caps lock LED is always on. So it looks like i need the trick in post #23.

Thanks all over the place in advance!
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pappamental View Post
                                        hi,
                                        can you please help me autopatch and possibly replace nvram on my attached original bios dumpfile from my thinkpad e495 ryzen?

I tried the autopatcher 0.2 but i get no post, i.e. Black screen and caps lock led is always on. So it looks like i need the trick in post #23.

Thanks all over the place in advance!
                                        aaaaaaaaaa
                                        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                        Thanks to all supporters.
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                          aaaaaaaaaa
                                          Thank you!

Tested it but still same error, black screen and caps lock LED is always on.
                                          Did you replace the NVRAM with the one from the original Lenovo BIOS as hardware1 did and explained in post #23?

Comment

Working...
                                          X