macbook pro A1286 bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

macbook pro A1286 bios needed

Hi everyone i need help on this MACBOOK PRO A1286 820-2915-B and it has AMD 1146 Graphics i need a working bios on this please.the problem is i cannot install mac os it's stuck on apple logo and then stays blank screen i have tested my flashdrive installer on other mac and it is working.please help on this

Re: macbook pro A1286 bios needed

anyone please help

Comment

I need a working bios on this please help

Comment

here
        Attached Files

Comment

thank you i will try this thanks again

Comment

i flashed with above bios still the same issue i cannot install mac os when i plugged in flashdrive and pres option button still no detection on the flash drive it shows on apple logo hangs up then blank screen. i have attached original dump can anyone fix this please thanks in advance
            Attached Files

Comment

anyone please help on this please

Comment

ill tried external usb keyboard now option button show up then when i install the os apple logo comes up but it stuck at white screen steady cannot continue installation i also tried internet recovery once download finish the same issue not continuing installation it shows white screen steady. please anyone help me on this please

Comment

its not bios problem

download known working dmg for that model
                  find and istall program called TransMAC and write .dmg to usb
                  plug usb and turn on mackine but hold button for boot menu (for some model it is C, sometimes its ALT or sometimes is OPTION key) and it must give options like boot from disk, boot recovery or boot from usb

that is what you need
                  Im Back... sort of...

Comment

Thanks for the response ala borbe but i already dine that my two usb installer is working on the orher macbook if i install my installer is fine and also i done internet recovery i also done pram reset but still the same issue once i click install on flashdrive installer apple logo loading but not continuing it stuck at the end gives black screen then steady at white screen

Comment

ah, ok
                      if someone flashed bios from another machine may be ME region in bios is corrupted adn that may give similar symptoms

by googleing this board has problems with vga chip but usb communication is done trough pch... you may try to reflow to see what happens
                      Im Back... sort of...

Comment

Thanks ala borbe i think maybe gpu problem with this but if i press power button for 5secs and plugged in charger and release power button it starts the fan at full speed and i can continue install the os but there is problem it says charger not detected and there is blue lines attached is the image.and also battery not charging magsafe light green even battery is plugged in.any help please
                        Attached Files

Comment

update:thanks for the help ala borbe I slight reflow the AMD gpu now macbook starts installing the mac os but i notice that is very slow. what could be the prob with this?

Comment

update: after i reflowed amd gpu i successfully installed mac os and use fine for a day but this morning when i turn it again still came back the same issue apple logo loading then blinks the screen and white battery is dead i notice also when i plugged in the charger it automatically start the macbook and also if i pressed the power button for 10 secs and then plugged in the charger imediately it starts and fans spin a high speed but can log in to logon screen then restart. anyone can help me and advise what is the problem on this please I need help badly please anyone

Comment

Anyone please help on this please

Comment

Next step would be to replace that vga maybe
                                Im Back... sort of...

Comment

its is a very common problem with the amd gpu going bad on this model. the best solution is to replace the chip with a new one. i have reflowed a lot of them but they only work for some months before going bad again.

You need experience to remove the chip and install a new one . iF you are not sure if you can do it i am sure you can find someone in your area that replaces gpu ics.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by warshin View Post
                                    here

Comment

Originally posted by warshin View Post
                                      here
                                      Hi there! Just to let you know that I've tried to flash that dump, but programmer said "didn't match size" or something like that.

PS: I've made a ME Region cleaning to my original dump and worked like a charm. Let me know if you need me tu upload it.

Comment

Originally posted by nicocorradini View Post
                                        Hi there! Just to let you know that I've tried to flash that dump, but programmer said "didn't match size" or something like that.

PS: I've made a ME Region cleaning to my original dump and worked like a charm. Let me know if you need me tu upload it.
                                        upload it for me

Comment

Working...
                                        X