SPI dump from Vostro 3405/3505?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPI dump from Vostro 3405/3505?

Hi, First sorry for my english, i'm using a translator... I have looked for the dump in the seach box, but I could not find it ... recently I tried to flash my SPI directly to the MoBo with a USB programmer, I made a backup of the flash several times to make sure it was correct and it weighed 8mb, then I updated the bios and finished the bios update 100% and the EC ended 100%, but he was stunned at 100%, when restarting it asked me to have a battery above 10% to update UEFI firmware but I do not have the battery, I could not continue the process so I decided to reflash my SPI with my backup, I deleted the SPI and then I flashed it, but to my surprise the machine never booted again! I'm trying to get the SPI dump and know if the EC are in the SPI chip or are different chips? If I delete the SPI the EC is also erased? Whats an EC? has something to do with SPI and how does it flash? the programmer only let me read 64mb, my SPI is 25Q128, but I want to think that what was written did not exceed 8mb, after certain lines everything else was blank until the end ... there may be more information after the 64mb that is Was it clearing the SPI?
Working...
X