Lenovo ThinkBook 14 G2 ITL FLV34 LA-K051P bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo ThinkBook 14 G2 ITL FLV34 LA-K051P bios

Laptop runs but no display please if somebody help me and fix these bin files
    Attached Files

Re: Lenovo ThinkBook 14 G2 ITL FLV34 LA-K051P bios

Backup fault, read chip again and attach your serial number.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Backup fault, read chip again and attach your serial number.
      Here is the new backup files and Serial Number thank you

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stunt View Post
        Here is the new backup files and Serial Number thank you

ThinkBook 14 G2 ITL Laptop - Type 20VD
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

ThinkBook 14 G2 ITL Laptop - Type 20VD
          Thanks man its fine now

Comment

Could you please help, seems same issue, I have same issue, Laptop restarts and no display and dont do anything, Sr # MP25QFP5 (Lenovo Thinkbook 14 G2 ITL), Could you please advise how u solved?

Thank u

Comment

Originally posted by maxizees View Post
              Could you please help, seems same issue, I have same issue, Laptop restarts and no display and dont do anything, Sr # MP25QFP5 (Lenovo Thinkbook 14 G2 ITL), Could you please advise how u solved?

Thank u
              Post your original corrupt bios.

Comment

PLEASE! I NEED BIOS FILE Lenovo ThinkBook 14 G2 ITL TYPE 20VA000NVN
                LV550 14 MB 203008-1
                WINBON 25Q256JVEQ

Comment

Originally posted by toanvnit9999 View Post
                  PLEASE! I NEED BIOS FILE Lenovo ThinkBook 14 G2 ITL TYPE 20VA000NVN
                  LV550 14 MB 203008-1
                  WINBON 25Q256JVEQ
                  Post your original corrupt bios.

Comment

Pls help me build thí bios.
                    This is orginal bios was working ferfect until i update bios than become no display.
                    Sn: R9114v02
                    lenovo thinkbook 14s 203008-1
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trung hau View Post
                      Pls help me build thí bios.
                      This is orginal bios was working ferfect until i update bios than become no display.
                      Sn: R9114v02
                      lenovo thinkbook 14s 203008-1
                      Are you sure that is original bios file, i found an other serial number in that file . R910Y85N.
                      Attached Files

Comment

it worked. thank you very much. i spend whole day to find bios until you reply me.
                        you are my saver
                        many thanks.....

Comment

Hello. I need help with bios repair. The laptop won't start after shutting down the system and trying to start it again. Only after disconnecting the power and resetting the bios it starts again. Sorry for my bad english.

SN: MP1YR6W6
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dragus1208 View Post
                            Hello. I need help with bios repair. The laptop won't start after shutting down the system and trying to start it again. Only after disconnecting the power and resetting the bios it starts again. Sorry for my bad english.

I think you should have another 8MB bios chip, you need to backup it too.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by dragus1208 View Post

Here are you New bios files, it's a virgin bios from Lenovo with your DMI and Windows Key.
                              You need first to find the 8MB chip and take a backup of it's content, then program these files to your chips (16MB & 8MB).
                              Attached Files
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              >>>>>

Comment

Yes. This is my 8MB dump.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Are you sure that is original bios file, i found an other serial number in that file . R910Y85N.
                                  bios ok, thanks

Comment

please if somebody help me and fix these bin files

sn:MP1YVZ79
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammden View Post
                                      please if somebody help me and fix these bin files

sn:MP1YVZ79
                                      Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo with your DMI.
                                      Attached Files
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Hello, can you kindly fix my bios files?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X