How to program mikrocontroller with TTL connectin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to program mikrocontroller with TTL connectin

hello everyone, I have a ch431a programmer, I want to program an electric bike microcontroller. I watched a video on youtube. It's programming on paython with TTL connection, but I don't know if the microprocessor is the same. I have a xc836 microcontroller on my card, on which feet I can program this controller, if anyone can help, it's very helpful. i'm glad.

Re: How to program mikrocontroller with TTL connectin

Datasheet XC836
    https://pdf.ic37.com/INFINEON/XC836_...6/XC836_8.html

Comment

Originally posted by harp View Post
      thank you for answer, I read the datasheet, I even made a ttl connection with the txd_1 and rxd_1 terminals. I tried to connect to the chip, while I forgot to give the chip at 5 volts, but I still couldn't access the chip. What other terminals do I need to connect or can I find a diagram about it?

Comment

I am trying to help, but I have not experiance in that region. I guess that IC have I2C or SPI protocol as well, maybe somewhere on board is place for flash connector, pads, or testpoint. The good few picture will help too somebody who is expert. Also, you can give link to video you mentioned, for reference... some IC have UART natively but some has only option to do so with flashed programm. I think

Comment

Working...
        X