X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello from Slovenia!

I hope I can find some valuable info on your forum!

Comment

Hey guys! Max here from North QLD in Australia!

Thanks for letting me join and be apart of this forum! One to many times have I come here for help one way or another and thought, I should register!

I'm a business owner of 5 years and have been providing board level repairs for the last 2 years or so - always learning, always grinding!

I love what I do as I'm sure you guys all do!

Thanks for the approval of my account!

Max!

Comment

Hello from down under :p (Australia of course...)

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi I`m a new user here.

Cheers

Comment

Hello everyone! ... my name is Robert, I am Morelia, Mexico. and thanks for sharing so many things

Comment

Hello,

I'm an incurable tinkerer from Birmingham (UK) and have been taking things apart since 1980. My wife says I can fix anything but I don't tell her about my failures.

This site looks like a great antidote for our throw-away culture and looking forward to contributing.

Comment

Hello from germany, my name is Bernd and i'm an electronics technician and soon a mechanical engineer.

Comment

I hate that throw-away culture BS!
                    ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Hello everyone,
                      I found this forum by electronics components name with w1070 projector.

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Hi! I'm Robert from Colorado. I have lots of software experience, with several little Raspberry PI/Arduino/ESP8266 projects and associated circuits.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi! My name is Renato, and I'm from Portugal. Hope to learn a lot on this forum

Comment

I dont know what I am but I know that I need a bios file, so thats the reason im here. Thank you

Comment

Hi

In a nutshell I've decided that learning GPU PCB repair looks like a thing I could do so have started buying duff cards on eBay. In hindsight I probably should have started with some cheap ones first.

Anyway I have yet to purchase a hot air station so some recommendations on that front would be welcome. A microscope as well would probably be a good idea, and it seems a lab power supply so I can avoid frying cards I'm working on I guess?

So completely new to this, up until now I've been lucky with the bad cards I've bought, most appear to be previous owner error with drivers or something so not obviously a hardware issue.

Comment

Hello!

I'm a hobby electronics enthusiast. I primarily like to take old computers and old electronic equipment and modify it into musical instruments. I found this forum because it came highly recommended by a number of reddit users for help with electronics.

Thanks!

Dusty

Comment

Hello,

Happy that I learned of this forum from a friend.

Cheers,
                                      Tom

Comment

Hello, thanks for accepting me. This is a beatiful community!

Comment

New member - jim wray, started in electronics with IBM in 1966 - moved into software and application design and consulting in 1978. became part of an independent consulting group 1994 to 2006, retired in 2006. Am reasonably adept both mechanically and electrically, have always opted to "fix" rather than replace whenever possible. I'm turning to this source for some input regarding repair of my 3 year old tv. Look forward to reply to my post, when I can make it. jwray.msi@fuse.net

Comment

Working...
                                          X