This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone... I've joined this forum several years ago for some reason, then I forgot and now my old laptop bring me back here. I try to register again (because I forget that I already a member ...thanks to saved password) so... hello again everyone

Comment

Hello. My name is Joe from Arizona, USA. I'm interested in learning more about LED TV's and anything else I might pickup along the way. Thanks for letting me join your forum.

Comment

hello admin let me post some advertisement on your forum.I'm not here to post some scam links or something I just want to promote my ads

Comment

Hello everyone, I need schematic HP X360 16872-1 I will thank the partner for helping me. Greetings

Comment

Hi Guys, I am a new member.
            I like to repair electronics and I'm glad to have known this site.

Comment

Hi Guys. I'm pleased to join this lovely forum. Have found it when trying to fix a dead laptop.

Comment

Hi , I decided to join your forums when I was searching for lenovo t470 bios pass.

Thank you so much for your great efort.

Comment

Hi! Finally i have found bios dump here!!!

Comment

Hello!

I've come across this site looking for information on my TV's power supply board and have already read numerous similar threads.

T.

Comment

Hello all
                      I'm very glad to meet you all, I'm Kevin from France, I live in Paris and I work on computers, 33 years old, I have a little boy, he's only 3 maybe he will follow daddy's PC passion!

I'm here because it looks insane when it comes to computer repairing ressources and stuff.
                      Thank you by advance, stay healthy.

Comment

hello everyone
                        I'm Dore,34 years old,indonesian women

I hope you all are well, stay safe and healthy guys
                        thank you

Comment

hello !

I'm new here and first off all I ask you to forgive my English language, is not my native language.

Comment

Hi All,
                            I've been a long time reader here but now need real help fixing something. I have a habit of buying duff computer components of EBay and trying to fix them. It's not for profit just for the satisfaction of getting something working again and it not going to landfill. You also learn a lot in the process.

Comment

I run my own IT business focusing on small business. I've been around computers since the ZX Spectrum.
                              My focus is on Windows with minimal Mac and Linux support.

I love explorer so am forever tinkering with something electronic. I'm also a sucker for buying old broken gear and them attempting a repair. I'm a huge fan of gear of any kind that can be fixed, better yet if it has been designed to be repaired of which there is less and less.

Comment

Cheers everyone. I'm a Mechanical Engineer working mostly with water and power. I know steel, pipes, clamps and concrete etc. I don't know resistors and capacitors. But my mission for a few coming weekends will be to replace all capacitors in my Mac G4 MDD:s power supply. This is main reason for registering and I'm a new reader of this forum as well

Happy Weekends

Comment

Hi All,
                                  Just found this forum and hope to get useful information from all the experts out there.

Comment

Hi guys I just joined has a Samsung 3D tv pn60f5500afxzc and has problems I am at work now will update you on who I am and what I do later so saying hi for now and more to
                                    Your friend
                                    Roy

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone

Glad to be here and thank you for having me. i am completely out of my league as i am not tech inclined, but will like to learn. i find this site all so incredible and in a realm all on its own. i hope to get help and advice on an issue. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Techies, Geeks and everyone who likes to solder or hang about here! : )

I've registered here a while ago and was visiting this resource mainly after bios dumps, schematics etc. I guess there was no need or I haven't actually thought to post something until now.

Some say - Later better than never! ; ) I'm working on electronics recently. Successfully.. occasionally.. fixing boards with sort of problems - me monkey see, me monkey spot & fix - first step I guess : )) So getting there to a more advanced level slowly. I refurbish electronics for years now, mainly iMacs / MacBooks. When it comes to component level diagnostics and actual circuit board diagnostics without obvious clues, this gets harder but more rewarding I guess mentally. Like we all do, there are moments when a bit of experienced guidance and a quick tip is a right thing to do. Hope to be able to start collaborating in discussions here. Any solved problem with message history maybe somebody's time savier.

Progress:
                                        When I discovered desoldering station was a WOW for me! Got a microscope recently and to be fair haven't used it much. Anyway.. enough about toys ; )

Life:
                                        Live and work in UK. Refurbishing self-employed business for 2 years. Nothing really exciting here ; ) Anyone from mainland message me, would be nice to know some local people in the industry if there is anyone from UK here.

Jay

Comment

Hey! I'm saying Hello to all of you people.

Soon I'll try to fix a few r9 280x and r9 290x, I'll keep in touch.

Comment

Working...
                                          X