• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hola!

Comment

Hello. I'm Mike. I like to repair stuff. There were some flashes on PSUs from beginning, but now it's fine and I'm alive, enjoying dead things comming to live again

Comment

Hello there, decided for some reason, to test myself by fixing my 2017 MBP that is getting 20v no Amps. Wish me luck

Comment

Hello i am Henny (they call me Hees) male 57 years old from Utrecht (the Netherlands)
          I am interested in random electronic trouble shooting.
          sometime i do little repair on tv or computer from friends .
          and if i am lucky ,i get a thnx and a chocolate bar as a payment

Comment

Hello there, I'm 22 yrs old in Seoul
            I am beginner in repair the graphics, so I want the information of boardviews or tips.
            Thank you for having me!

Comment

Hi everyone. It's good to be here. I found this forum while searching for solutions to some computer problems.
              Hope to have some fun here while learning more about computer repairs.

Comment

Looking back at the greetings posted in 2003 and now in 2021!! Woah what a difference, people changed so quickly, or I got older?? just a simple "hello" to get them going so they can post their issues, geez

Well whichever it is, I am glad I stumbled upon this forum, yeah... I know after all these years but hey, you never stop learning!

Right, so if I grade myself in the knowledge of electronics I would say I am still a beginner, I am capable of doing simple stuff like soldering with iron/hot air, measuring with multimeter/oscilloscope (to some extent), reading diagrams (still not too comfortable with it) etc. so yeah if it's a simple fix I'd do it, if not I'd ask away and learn to do it!

I've always liked electronics and as a kid I would take apart working devices just to see what's behind them and understand a bit more on how they work and put them back together - of course sometimes unsuccessfully and I'd ask for my dad's help which help

Worked for 7 years as a telecommunications network engineer, so lot's of RF stuff, learned a lot there, currently working as infrastructure engineer so I am constantly surrounded by electronics hence my hobby at home, and I can say I am a greedy audiophile, I like locking in into my cave, put my headphones and get lost listening quality music for hours

Well in short that's me.

Cheers everyone
                V

Comment

Hi!

Long-time tinkerer here, I'm surprised I've never stumbled upon this forum before. Great stuff here, helped me out already.

Greets from Germany

Comment

Hello electronic experts! I've come here to ask some questions about a phone that I'd like to revive for fun. It seems a very nice place here with knowledgeable people!

Comment

Hello guys.
                      My name is Bogdan and I am from Romania.
                      I mainly do automotive electric and electronic repairs but recently I tried playing around with GPU's. I managed to fix two of them and the whole experience was surprisingly satisfying, so I bought some more. After watching lots of videos and reading different forums I ended up registering on the electronic repair forum everyone regards as the best: badcaps.net
                      I am still a newbie in this field so I guess I will need help for a while and after that I will be able to help others in turn.
                      Thank you

Comment

Greetings to all forum participants. I found this forum in looking for the bios of my dell inspiron 5502.
                        I hope to find it here, in the meantime I am getting some knowledge on the various procedures that you make available for those who have to solve their problems.
                        Hello.

Comment

Hi!
                          Looking forward to explore this forum!

Comment

Hello everybody!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello guys it's my pleasure to join in

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hi to everyone, I am a newbie ,I am sicker for knowledge and looking forward this forum to gain some technique. Thank you for accepting me here, and thank you in advance for welcoming me.

Comment

Hello from Greece. Sunny today 2021 12 02

Comment

Hi to all! Hope to join in a big community!

Comment

Hello everyone!

I found this site trying to figure out a no power issue with a TV of mine. I have some electronic troubleshooting experience working as a diesel mechanic and no I'm in the biomedical equipment technician field. We don't do a whole lot of component level troubleshooting anymore but I always like to try and test out my skills when I can. Glad I found this site and looking forward to learning from those with experience way beyond mine!

Comment

Working...
                                          X