This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, my name is Manu, I am passionate about electronics and computers, I came across your forum by chance and I will find it really very interesting and very informative sorry for my English I am French😁😁😁😁

Comment

Hi! I'm Riku, I've been repairing phones and computers for over 10 years, some of that time modding consoles. For the last 4 years I've been driven more and more into micro soldering and board level work. Pretty confident with the soldering part, not so with the reading schematics correctly part. Should've listen in school.

Comment

Hello house. Am Digyak Albart
        Am a computer and smartphone engineer for two years now. Am so addicted to the work already. Looking forward to knowing more with you all. Thanks:

Comment

Hi!
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-03-2021, 05:17 AM.

Comment

I'm from Seoul Korea and have been in the hardware development side of computers for 5years now.

Its always nice to have a place to bounce ideas off others to help narrow down problems.

I hope to learn more from the gurus here and maybe be able to fix some more equipment as I always seem to find something to work on.

Very nice site and informative. I like this. Once again hello to everybody.

Thank you.
            Only I can change my life, no one can do it for me.

Comment

Hey everyone,

Hobbyist electronics person looking to learn more about repairs. Cheers!

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm very happy to have joined this forum and I thank all the contributors who make this forum great.

Farid

Comment

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and support others.

Comment

Hello, joined up to access all the knowledge available here, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Goodday,
                      I'm Matthew, 23 and living in the Netherlands.
                      I joined this forum because of my latest adventure that ended in failure.
                      I like to tinker with electronics which may or may not been broken already.

Thanks for having me and I hope to learn alot from everyone!

Comment

Hello, I found this forum while looking for info on fixing a Lenovo Yoga. Hopefully, I can learn a little more about fixing laptops while I investigate the problems of this computer.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hallo from Croatia!!

Comment

Hello! I'm a board repair shop on the East coast and have been in business was since 2014. We specialize in Apple board repair of all laptop models. Love the work, big supporter of right to repair. Was a member of AdvancedReworks back in the day. Appreciate this community for many reasons and have been a lurker for years, but this is my first post. Happy to be here!

Comment

Hello I'm Ben from Portland Oregon. I'm hoping to find fixes for common household appliances. Replacement parts are so expensive and I know how to solder so... here I am!

Comment

Hello. Am hife. Nice to be part of you guys

Comment

Hello, I am AbdiRock. I am a diy enthusiast. I am here to learn and add what I have learned on this forum.

Comment

Hey.

Comment

Hi everyone, what a great forum. Learning electronics repair is quite a task until you learn the basics of PCB design. I have minimal experience, but I'm eager to learn the skills it requires. If anyone knows of online courses, please PM me.

Comment

Hi! Just discovered this forum recently, making an account because I have some broken/dead GPUs and I want to see if I can't learn how to fix them

Comment

Working...
                                          X