Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus R751L Black Screen (MB: X750LB) bios

Hello Guys,
    I have a asus r751L with black screen, i'm suspecting a corrupted bios.
    Anyone here with a working Bios Dump ?
    Motherboard is MB: X750LB
    Thank you

Re: Asus R751L Black Screen (MB: X750LB)

Anyone with a dump for Asus R751LN Please ?

Comment

read and post old dump i might be able to fix it
      Im Back... sort of...

Comment

Originally posted by ala_borbe View Post
        read and post old dump i might be able to fix it
        Here we go Buddy

PS: i've found a dump, pc boot's but i don't have picture on hdmi or internal, only vga, i guess that the mobo is "dead" ?
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to a very kind member of this forum, i was able to activate win 8 with key from my corrupted bios.
          Everything is working, second gpu (nvidia 840M 2gb) is detected and driver is installed, but i can't get a picture on the hdmi or internal display, only the subd15 (VGA) is working with external monitor.
          What it can be the problem ? never see this one before !

Comment

sorry i forgot
            try this

i hope this is your original dump (non working) or may fix wont help at all
            Attached Files
            Im Back... sort of...

Comment

sorry i forgot
              try this

i hope this is your original dump (non working) or may fix wont help at all
              Yes, this is the original corrupted dump, was from this dump that a member here extracted the win8 key.
              Do you think that the problem now, is bios related ?
              As laptop is working, all except hdmi and internal display ?
              Cause if it's not bios related, i'm stuck.

Comment

it might be bios
                it might be ME region needs rebuild but in this case i havent done so but i can if needed

it may also be hardware problem... working on VGA and not working on digital ports like DVI or HDMI (assuming software and driver configured ok) may also indicate problems like VGA needs reflow or so...
                Im Back... sort of...

Comment

it might be bios
                  it might be ME region needs rebuild but in this case i havent done so but i can if needed

it may also be hardware problem... working on VGA and not working on digital ports like DVI or HDMI (assuming software and driver configured ok) may also indicate problems like VGA needs reflow or so...
                  I don't want to abuse of your kindness, but can you redo the bios with ME rebuild, like that i will test with and without.

Another wierd thing, when i connect the hdmi out to my monitor, the monitor doesn't detect the hdmi, and switch to dvi or vga.
                  Normaly, even with a laptop turned OFF, when i connect a hdmi to monitor, monitor detects that hdmi is connected but turns off, because there is no signal.
                  But in this case, it doesn't detect anything from the hdmi output.

Comment

never build me on me9.5 before, noone reported problems

anyway here it is

do you know history of the laptop? did HDMI work before?
                    Attached Files
                    Im Back... sort of...

Comment

thank you

Comment

Asus R751L doest work

Comment

Re: Asus R751L Black Screen (MB: X750LB) bios

It has been a long, but I had similar case today, X750LB black screen, no CPU voltages, only 3/5V stand by. Last posted here dump did a job, but with code 10 on chipset device, 8086/9c18, no discreete nVidia VGA and random notebook shutdown. So, i`ve updated my broken dump with clean ME 1628 and main update from Asus site, and for now it works fine. May be of someone interest
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys, I have a question, I have the same laptop with the same issue starting up nothing on screen, Ive measured board everything looks fine, but as far as I can see somebody tried to flash bios and for 100% its not the original one, can someone give me any advice what now, like I understatnd u need old dump to clean Me but what in this situation if I dont have it ??

Comment

Originally posted by pcrepai View Post
                              Hi guys, I have a question, I have the same laptop with the same issue starting up nothing on screen, Ive measured board everything looks fine, but as far as I can see somebody tried to flash bios and for 100% its not the original one, can someone give me any advice what now, like I understatnd u need old dump to clean Me but what in this situation if I dont have it ??
                              Post the laptop serial number, your bios backup (even if it is the wrong one) and a picture of the white barcode stickers on the motherboard
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

okay, all I could find in attachments, as you can see sticker looks bad, sorry man but this is how I get this laptop, obviously somebody tried to fix it You can see flux etc but its not a point, If you can help me Ill be gratefull.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pcrepai View Post
                                  okay, all I could find in attachments, as you can see sticker looks bad, sorry man but this is how I get this laptop, obviously somebody tried to fix it You can see flux etc but its not a point, If you can help me Ill be gratefull.
                                  Try this one.If it doesn`t boot i don`t think its a bios problem.
                                  Attached Files
                                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Well it didn't boot ,I mean it boots but no picture. Anyway thanks for trying,

Comment

Working...
                                    X