try..
    tried, it turns on but with a black screen

Comment

Re: lenovo x240

Originally posted by poweron View Post
      tried, it turns on but with a black screen
      try this one
      Attached Files
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Need bios dump for Lenovo Thinkpad X240

this works but it asks me for the svp supervisor password and I can't enter the bios by pressing F1

Comment

this works but it asks me for the svp supervisor password and I can't enter the bios by pressing F1
          There`s no pass in the bios i posted,its in the ec.Use a patched version now

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...=87588&page=41
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

yes thanks, but since I don't have much practice with these operations could you explain to me what should I do? I have to unsolder the bios chip again and with ch341a remove the bin you sent me and put the generated patch then following the procedure put back the bin that was there?

Comment

can i use this?

or should i pacher my bios?
              Attached Files

Comment

Lenovo X240 Late Display

Hi guys i have a Lenovo x240 NM-A091 that gives me a very late displ;ay but it works fine .I have provided the working dump it was using.Is it possible you guys can maybe clean the Me Region or repair it for me Thanks Much.
                Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo X240 Late Display

Originally posted by platinumsteel View Post
                  Hi guys i have a Lenovo x240 NM-A091 that gives me a very late displ;ay but it works fine .I have provided the working dump it was using.Is it possible you guys can maybe clean the Me Region or repair it for me Thanks Much.
                  try.
                  Attached Files
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: Lenovo X240 Late Display

Thanks again Master Peste . It boot's like a Rocket Now.

Comment

can i use this?

I have performed the procedure and the problem is solved
                      Thank you
                      Last edited by poweron; 11-15-2021, 07:13 AM.

Comment

can i use this?

thanks bro
                        it's working

Comment

sir can you help me, i have lenovo x240 bios pasword lock, can you fix it to me tq sir
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andresi View Post
                            sir can you help me, i have lenovo x240 bios pasword lock, can you fix it to me tq sir
                            there`s a patched version, read the instructions carefully https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81573

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                              there`s a patched version, read the instructions carefully https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81573
                              ty sir

Comment

Comment

Hello,
                                  I've trouble with a X240 : when I plug it, I see the green power led blinking four times (not three). When I try to boot it, I only see the keyboard leds lighting one time, then the green power led blinking four times once again and nothing else.
                                  I've flash the bios with a "generic" bios found on the net : the laptop start (after a long time because of ME Region I suppose). Then I've tried to change date on the bios but it was impossible because of a supervisor password (and impossible to enter the bios and see it after three wrong password). I've come back to the X240 few hours later and now, the laptop doesn't boot at all : when I plug the charger, the laptop try to boot automatically and the green led power button still lighetening without anything else.
                                  I've try to flash once again the generic bios but the laptop stil try to boot itself without any result : no beeps, no logo, etc...
                                  What can I do ?
                                  Thanks for your reply and best regards.
                                  PS : I've make several copy of the original bios and always verify 2 times each flash and copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lornet View Post
                                    Hello,
                                    I've trouble with a X240 : when I plug it, I see the green power led blinking four times (not three). When I try to boot it, I only see the keyboard leds lighting one time, then the green power led blinking four times once again and nothing else.
                                    Post your original bios bin file here. Maybe someone else will help you.
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-19-2022, 04:09 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

This is the original bios : can someone try to fix it ?
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-19-2022, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lornet View Post
                                        this is the original bios : Can someone try to fix it ?
                                        Code:
                                        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                        Thanks to all supporters.
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                          Code:
                                          Thanks but not working : when plugged, the green led on power button blink four times then the laptop "starts" -green led always lightening and the fan is on- but nothing on the sreen, staying always black after a long time.
                                          Any other idea ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X