Hp elitebook 745 g3 (AMD) bios password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hp elitebook 745 g3 (AMD) bios password

I am using the hp 745 g3 amd laptop but have forgotten the bios master password .what is the solution and what are the steps to be done.kindly help.

Comment

Originally posted by syedtahmed86 View Post
      I am using the hp 745 g3 amd laptop but have forgotten the bios master password .what is the solution and what are the steps to be done.kindly help.
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79956
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi, I have the same Laptop (EliteBook 745 G3) and my question is will the UNLOCKED Binary work in my Laptop also without the SERIAL and UUID? If not what do I need to READ the BIOS to obtain a DUMP so i can perform as above with most others here? Please forgive the lack of full understanding but I do not fully know the NEWER BIOS's that are protected by other methods other than a Jumper

Comment

Originally posted by Porkie18 View Post
          Hi, I have the same Laptop (EliteBook 745 G3) and my question is will the UNLOCKED Binary work in my Laptop also without the SERIAL and UUID? If not what do I need to READ the BIOS to obtain a DUMP so i can perform as above with most others here? Please forgive the lack of full understanding but I do not fully know the NEWER BIOS's that are protected by other methods other than a Jumper
          if you mean you want to remove password from another motherboard dump than yes if the BID of both motherboard is same
          but it will replace your DMI inof also like serial number,CT number etc

its better to unlock your original dump from ''HPUnlocker'' tool or
          send your locked backup dump here some one will help you to unlock it

Comment

On 745 G2, you can just flash a fresh bios file straight from HP. After a couple of boots, it restores DMI but does not restore the password.

I guess it might be the same with 745 G3. You must read a backup anyway, just to avoid any problems.

But to do any of that, you need SPI programmer. There are many of those out there.

Comment

Most helpful, thank you both

Comment

Hello members, can someone assist me with this main bios file
                HP Elitebook 745 G3 mx25l12805d bios (16mb)

Comment

winbod doesnt work on this. My bios is MXIC

Comment

I have a HP Elitebook 745 G3, and also i have a password on BIOS. I appeal to the good will of someone to remove that password. Below is my locked BIOS. Thanks in advance.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by webdan View Post
                      I have a HP Elitebook 745 G3, and also i have a password on BIOS. I appeal to the good will of someone to remove that password. Below is my locked BIOS. Thanks in advance.
                      Read the rules before posting!

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:

Requests for password removal or BIOS repair for which the method is available at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools will not be tolerated anymore if you do not explain why you did not succeed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.​
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                        Read the rules before posting!

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:

Requests for password removal or BIOS repair for which the method is available at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools will not be tolerated anymore if you do not explain why you did not succeed.

Thanks for you notice. I have tried all the good BIOS showed there, in this thread, for this laptop. But the problem is some of them writed in my chip working fine until I update the BIOS. This is the reason that I upload my original BIOS. No problem. I solve it somehow.

Comment

Thanks for you notice. I have tried all the good BIOS showed there, in this thread, for this laptop. But the problem is some of them writed in my chip working fine until I update the BIOS. This is the reason that I upload my original BIOS. No problem. I solve it somehow.
                          There's no need to try other dumps, did you even bother to read BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools thread? Section 3 - "Password removal by laptop brand"?

All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                            There's no need to try other dumps, did you even bother to read BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools thread? Section 3 - "Password removal by laptop brand"?

I`m usually in a hurry up. I`ll throw a watch

Comment

Code:
                              After entering BIOS, go to security tab and reset security settings to default!
                              Model: HP EliteBook 745 G3
                              Serial: 5CG6362ZVN
                              Mac:
                              SKU_ W7T99EC
                              Buildid: 15VMLTCW601
                              Board CT PFLCEOOW8540VS
                              Feature byte: 3X47676J6S6b757H7M7Q7W7saaaEapaqawbUbhcAdU.a3
                              COA: GMP3P-H8NP2-89H4P-8DMVH+XH4C
                              ME version: 25525525565535
                              try and reply with results. The tool i used is RCUlocker
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Expired View Post
                                Code:
                                After entering BIOS, go to security tab and reset security settings to default!
                                Model: HP EliteBook 745 G3
                                Serial: 5CG6362ZVN
                                Mac:
                                SKU_ W7T99EC
                                Buildid: 15VMLTCW601
                                Board CT PFLCEOOW8540VS
                                Feature byte: 3X47676J6S6b757H7M7Q7W7saaaEapaqawbUbhcAdU.a3
                                COA: GMP3P-H8NP2-89H4P-8DMVH+XH4C
                                ME version: 25525525565535
                                try and reply with results. The tool i used is RCUlocker
                                In the meantime i learned how to use RCUnlocker, and this help me a lot. Anyway, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Swen View Post

Good work works great
                                  Can u share the EC BIOS

Comment

The 745 G3 has to chips (16MB and 8MB) 16 MB should be the BIOS, but what does the 8 MB chip do? Is it EC firmware?
                                    Whenever I just flash the 16 MB chip, there is a message that BIOS version missmatch and old BIOS is restored from EC. Any idea how I can fix this?
                                    According to my research the Novoton NPCE586HA0MX is not programmable. So does it have an external eeprom?

Comment

• Vesko356
                                      Vesko356 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Read the rules before posting
                                      RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST NOT:
                                      • Post a request in multiple threads
                                      • Post a request multiple times

You MUST:
                                      • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                                      • Post what the problem is, be specific - black screen, no boot, running slow, password. Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "fix bios", "bios need" or other such terms

nice work, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                    X