EFIBIN File MacBook Air A1466 (EMC 2632) 820-3437-B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EFIBIN File MacBook Air A1466 (EMC 2632) 820-3437-B

People please guide @ ViLex to the correct thread, this thread is ONLY for BIOS, kindly re-guide him to a software thread where he will get the help... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
      People please guide @ ViLex to the correct thread, this thread is ONLY for BIOS, kindly re-guide him to a software thread where he will get the help... Thanks
      Don't cry, I'll leave myself. Thanks

Comment

hello friends, can someone give me original bios without a serial number and without a password?

Comment

I use Ufix U-bos2 but he puts the same serial number on all of this model. Even with a USB stick it is not possible to change the serial number because it is already recorded by the programmer.Can some one helps please

Comment

Originally posted by burkancho View Post
            I use Ufix U-bos2 but he puts the same serial number on all of this model. Even with a USB stick it is not possible to change the serial number because it is already recorded by the programmer.Can some one helps please
            It can be changed using a hex editor and UEFITool

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...43&postcount=5
            4.3. Apple
            For 2017 and older machines, serial number is stored in Fsys store of BIOS and can be edited with hexadecimal editor. Fsys checksum needs to be fixed afterwards
            Search for "ssn", edit the serial number, save, open dump in UEFITool, go to the Fsys store and write down the suggested checksum in the panel on the right. Checksum is 4 bytes at the end of the Fsys store, between one zone of 0x00 either Gaid or another zone of 0xFF, it must be written in reverse order (so last 2 characters from UEFITool must be written first).
            See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poA8HByYqTM

Alternatively try Apple-UEFI-Patcher
            https://github.com/sadponyguerillaboy
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

post the original bios, EMC, full name and model of the laptop, motherboard number, serial number S/N..
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I don't have the original one on the laptop, I have the one that puts u-bos2.The bord is 820-3437-B A1466 EMC2632 the programmer automatically deletes the old one without backing it up and overwrites it with the same serial number

Comment

This is the file with which the programmer flashes the bios with the same serial number
                  Attached Files

Comment

This is the file with which the programmer flashes the bios with the same serial number
                    also post the S/N...that the laptop must have....
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

I have too many different models locked and I want to resolve this case without having someone overwrite serial numbers for me.
                      When I use the USB stick on the U-BOS2 to overwrite the serial number it gives me a message -A serial number was detected. Blank Board Serializer (BBS)can only run on machines with blank serial numbers.The serial number that U-BOS2 records for board 820-3437 is this C02LNKBUF5V7
                      Attached Files

Comment

I have too many different models locked and I want to resolve this case without having someone overwrite serial numbers for me.
                        When I use the USB stick on the U-BOS2 to overwrite the serial number it gives me a message -A serial number was detected. Blank Board Serializer (BBS)can only run on machines with blank serial numbers.The serial number that U-BOS2 records for board 820-3437 is this C02LNKBUF5V7
                        You could try filling the serial number with FF`s or 0`s ,if changing only the serial doesn`t work fill the checksum as well.I never tried it,so not sure if it will work or not.
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

YESSS Thanks I got it After removing the password with U-bos2, I have to manually change the serial number with a hex editor and UEFIToll_NE_ALPHA_64

Comment

tri this..
                            Attached Files

Comment

hello everyone
                              sorry foe silly question but I used for long time ezp2019 programmer but looks like its not reading a1466 bios chip + they are cheap and clips always broke quite quickly.
                              And my question is what other better programmer I could use ?
                              As I feel its time to invest in something better
                              thanks and have good day everyone !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gobbla View Post
                                hello everyone
                                sorry foe silly question but I used for long time ezp2019 programmer but looks like its not reading a1466 bios chip + they are cheap and clips always broke quite quickly.
                                And my question is what other better programmer I could use ?
                                As I feel its time to invest in something better
                                thanks and have good day everyone !!!
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.​
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

can someone help me remove efi password please
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rasta24 View Post
                                    can someone help me remove efi password please
                                    try..
                                    Attached Files

Comment

i have one macbook air a1466 emc 2632 year 2013 with efi lock
                                      i read the bios ship with rt809h tool and modified the file with winhex but
                                      now the mac some times power on and some time not power on and the lock still
                                      can some one modified my file
                                      Attached Files

Comment

here is your unlocked file
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alfredposadas09 View Post
                                          here is your unlocked file
                                          not working the mackbook still locked with 4 digi pin efi
                                          any help

Comment

Working...
                                          X