hp 840 g6 6050A3022501-MB-A01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP 840 G6 Bios Password

So you must dump the 2 bios post it by Peste !

Comment

HP 840 G6 corrupt bios help

This hp 840 g6 wont boot. I dumped the bios with a ch341a and it seems to be corrupted. Uefitool throws lots of errors.

Is it repairable?

motherboard: crescent-6050a3022501-mb-a01
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-07-2023, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Re: HP 840 G6 corrupt bios help

Try to dump again and compare the files.
        OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
          Try to dump again and compare the files.
          I've done the dump many times. it always comes out the same and corrupt. I've not had any other issues like this with other chips, before or after these dumps.

Comment

Originally posted by opus506 View Post
            I've done the dump many times. it always comes out the same and corrupt. I've not had any other issues like this with other chips, before or after these dumps.
            Try again using NeoProgrammer,AsProgrammer or colibri software, you`ll find them on the forum if you search .Are you using a clip or desoldering
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

try..
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                try..
                It won`t work just cleaning the ME as the corruption is through the whole bios with this one.
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

yes..sorry I posted an unfinished bios ... I hope it's ok now ..try..
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    Try again using NeoProgrammer,AsProgrammer or colibri software, you`ll find them on the forum if you search .Are you using a clip or desoldering
                    Clip. I was able to reprogram the chip and read it back properly.

I also need a dump of the EC chip on the other side of the board.

Comment

please remove pass from my dump thx so much

Comment

Originally posted by Haker5 View Post
                        please remove pass from my dump thx so much
                        if it works, enter the DMI information ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T57ktw8n3Y

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                          if it works, enter the DMI information ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T57ktw8n3Y

that is not works i wait meybe somoene unlock my bios dump

Comment

Hi there guys. i have a problem with my HP 840 G6 how many time i already flash bios but same problem going back bios password

Comment

OR JUST IF YOU CAN REMOVE PASSWORD BIOS PLEASE CAN help for a brotheR?

Comment

Hi.
                                Im trying to flash my 840 g6 bios, but my ch341apro (chinesse brand) from amazon cant detect the chip. wich one should i buy compatible with the 25q256jve? (cheapest posible).
                                Ty in advance.

Comment

Hp 840 g6 password i unlock it bit gives message

HP 840 G6 with password

i tried with my friend to unlock it but gives me message error

HP Endpoint security controller problem

Comment

Re: Hp 840 g6 password i unlock it bit gives message

i tried this two files password removed but gives message on startup

hp endpoint security controller problem

Comment

Re: Hp 840 g6 password i unlock it bit gives message

Originally posted by msnessay View Post
                                      i tried this two files password removed but gives message on startup

hp endpoint security controller problem
                                      Reset security settings to factory default.

Comment

Hello!,

Can you guys help me with Password remove from HP 840 G6?

Thank you,

Comment

Originally posted by pcparts350 View Post
                                          Hello!,

Can you guys help me with Password remove from HP 840 G6?

Thank you,
                                          try..

Comment

Working...
                                          X