Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed

Originally posted by bejaoui View Post
    can someone fix my bios dump,, problem is power led blinking and no display, thanks in advanced
    model S145-15IWL
    serial number PF1Q3SH0

THANK YOU
    Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo with your DMI.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 08:44 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello
      I have same problem 81MV , blinking white light, no display, all voltages present apart from PL5901

I try virgin bios from lenovo but it not work, i program with CH341A but still same problem.

Here is original bios dump if anyone can help.. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by CeeEee4 View Post
        Hello
        I have same problem 81MV , blinking white light, no display, all voltages present apart from PL5901

I try virgin bios from lenovo but it not work, i program with CH341A but still same problem.

Here is original bios dump if anyone can help.. thank you
        if it doesn't work with post #15, you have another problem..
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Good evening, I recently updated the BIOS of my Lenovo S145 15IWL 81MV from the official Lenovo website, but since then, I am only getting BSOD screens when trying to access or install Windows, and the information displayed by the BIOS is incorrect. I no longer have the original BIOS, so I am providing you with the information, and if you could be so kind as to help me recover it. Thank you!

Code:
          Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IWL
          Model Name: 81MV
          S/N:PF1KE318
          MTM:81MV00U9SP
          FACTORY ID: JVHFC1
          MO:PF9XB96270011

Comment

Originally posted by lennito View Post
            Good evening, I recently updated the BIOS of my Lenovo S145 15IWL 81MV from the official Lenovo website, but since then, I am only getting BSOD screens when trying to access or install Windows, and the information displayed by the BIOS is incorrect. I no longer have the original BIOS, so I am providing you with the information, and if you could be so kind as to help me recover it. Thank you!

Code:
            Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IWL
            Model Name: 81MV
            S/N:PF1KE318
            MTM:81MV00U9SP
            FACTORY ID: JVHFC1
            MO:PF9XB96270011
            Why you don't have the Original BIOS? We need anything from your Chip even if it's corrupted. That will help us to confirm your BIOS and transfer your DMI.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
              Why you don't have the Original BIOS? We need anything from your Chip even if it's corrupted. That will help us to confirm your BIOS and transfer your DMI.
              Unfortunately, I don't have the original BIOS. I performed a complete wipe after several attempts, and used a dump that I obtained here with the similar hardware specs. It starts and runs fine with Ubuntu 22, but when I try to install Windows, I get numerous BSODs except in safe mode. I suspect it's because of the BIOS. Is there any way to obtain it, or should I give up on it? Thank you for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by lennito View Post
                Unfortunately, I don't have the original BIOS. I performed a complete wipe after several attempts, and used a dump that I obtained here with the similar hardware specs. It starts and runs fine with Ubuntu 22, but when I try to install Windows, I get numerous BSODs except in safe mode. I suspect it's because of the BIOS. Is there any way to obtain it, or should I give up on it? Thank you for your help.
                Try the file in Post #301, it's a Virgin BIOS for your Device.
                >>>>>

Comment

Someone Help pls blinking white led dont know how to copy dmi heres the original corrupted bios

Lenovo Ideapad S145-14IWL
                  Model Name: 81MU

Comment

Originally posted by Burnek View Post
                    Someone Help pls blinking white led dont know how to copy dmi heres the original corrupted bios

Lenovo Ideapad S145-14IWL
                    Model Name: 81MU
                    Heres the file

Comment

Heres the file
                      try bios post#97..
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ht=81MU&page=5
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Unfortunately it doesn't work still blinking led light I'm using a ch341a programmer btw and neoprogrammer

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                          Unfortunately it still doesn't work still blinking led, I'm using a ch341a programmer btw and a neoprogrammer software

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                            On the other programmer it always says "Chip Main Memory with the contents are in disagreement, and when i checked it with HxD and compare it it's not identical with the file i write and the file on the chip

Comment

On the other programmer it always says "Chip Main Memory with the contents are in disagreement, and when i checked it with HxD and compare it it's not identical with the file i write and the file on the chip
                              Also when I use flashrom on ubuntu and do md5sum checksum after programming the results are the same on chip contents and the file I was flashing

Comment

...btw and a neoprogrammer software
                                Which version?
                                Clamp, or wires, or adapter, or ... is used to read the chip?
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.​
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                  Which version?
                                  Clamp, or wires, or adapter, or ... is used to read the chip?

I used ch341a usb programmer and desoldered the chip from the mb and soldered it to the programmer

Comment

I used ch341a usb programmer and desoldered the chip from the mb and soldered it to the programmer
                                    How about the version of the NeoProgrammer?
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.​
                                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

I have able to flash the file @peste give and the laptop works, just curious why the led light keeps blinking

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                        How about the version of the NeoProgrammer?
                                        I change my software to Ch341a V1.18 the laptop turns on now using the file peste told me just didn't it works because the led keeps blinking i thought its not working but when I leave it on for about 30secs. the laptop boots. The only problem now is the led light keep blinking like it was before.

Comment

It's working now, I just leave it to charge then after turning on the blinking light is now steady thanks to all of you kudos.

Comment

Working...
                                          X