LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Hello, could someone help me with my BIOS? I can't run this autopatcher on my PC. That's the BIOS from lenovo l440 with supervisor password.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by allkuhar View Post
      Hello, could someone help me with my BIOS? I can't run this autopatcher on my PC. That's the BIOS from lenovo l440 with supervisor password.

Sure, here you go
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by phildefer View Post
        Hello guys,

Could you help me, please?
        I have a Lenovo T480. I read the bios, then generated the patched file with the autopatcher. Then I flashed the chipset (without unsoldering it).
        When I turned the T480 back on, I got a beep melody. Now, no sign of life. It doesn't turn on anymore. No beep.
        Could you please tell me what I should do? Are my files corrupted?

Thank you very much for your help.

Phil
        THE Melody sound! Happened to me once, left me wondering for 30mins then I discovered I was soldering the bios chip to the wrong emplacement
        I guess it isn't your case, since you did not unsolder anything. So, did you try disconnecting all power sources including the cmos battery for a while? before booting up the laptop again with the original bios dump

Comment

Originally posted by ymifdal View Post
          THE Melody sound! Happened to me once, left me wondering for 30mins then I discovered I was soldering the bios chip to the wrong emplacement
          I guess it isn't your case, since you did not unsolder anything. So, did you try disconnecting all power sources including the cmos battery for a while? before booting up the laptop again with the original bios dump
          Thanks your help. I have tried with all power sources disconnecting... but without success.
          Perhaps another idea ?

Comment

Hello. Could someone unlock this BIOS(supervisor) for me? Laptop t470s. I would be very grateful.
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 12:32 PM.

Comment

hi
              ThinkPad t470 (NM-B081) password
              I need auto patch bios. thank you for now.
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the tool! It worked perfectly on a 3rd gen X1 Carbon.

just as a note for anyone having a 5 short, 5 short beep issue at least with this model after flashing the patch, you need to remove the system board and disconnect the CR2016 battery that sits on the other side of the board, reattach the ribbon cables and power it on, afterwards you can flash the stock BIOS back and reconnect the CMOS battery

Comment

Originally posted by jetseth View Post
                  Thanks for the tool! It worked perfectly on a 3rd gen X1 Carbon.

just as a note for anyone having a 5 short, 5 short beep issue at least with this model after flashing the patch, you need to remove the system board and disconnect the CR2016 battery that sits on the other side of the board, reattach the ribbon cables and power it on, afterwards you can flash the stock BIOS back and reconnect the CMOS battery
                  Did you restore the old bios after patching?

Comment

Originally posted by Vusal View Post
                    Did you restore the old bios after patching?
                    Yeah, you need to flash the original "locked" BIOS, otherwise it'll keep trying to run the unlocking program

Comment

Originally posted by jetseth View Post
                      Yeah, you need to flash the original "locked" BIOS, otherwise it'll keep trying to run the unlocking program
                      thanks

I think the patch file works with the program in EC. because in these models the password is stored in EC

Comment

Originally posted by phildefer View Post
                        Thanks your help. I have tried with all power sources disconnecting... but without success.
                        Perhaps another idea ?
                        Nothing comes in mind unfortunately

BUMP

Comment

Originally posted by Vusal View Post
                          hi
                          ThinkPad t470 (NM-B081) password
                          I need auto patch bios. thank you for now.
                          Try this ...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Just wanted to say Thank you!
                            The autopatcher worked perfectly for me on a T470 and a T480.

Comment

Hi
                              when I try to unlock my bios for the L480 the script not generated any output file
                              WHY????

Comment

Originally posted by TJJones94 View Post
                                I can confirm that is the Motherboard model, Would the ITE IO chip be on the back side of the board (opposite side to the ram).

Please see attached photos below.
                                have you solved your problem? how?

Comment

Hi. Is it possible to remove BIOS password on lenovo thinkpad E14?
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Guys it worked on t470s. But I had to clear ME Region in patched bios because when I tried to boot without it laptop only plays a melody and dead. Thank you for this tool.
                                    //Remember to clear ME Region//

to clean ME Region I used this guide:
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88533

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by oloboy View Post
                                      Hi
                                      when I try to unlock my bios for the L480 the script not generated any output file
                                      WHY????
                                      Ok just a python path problem

Comment

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this X1 Yoga 1st gen, 20frs09n05 bios?
                                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnplusjoy View Post
                                          Hi,

Can anyone help me with this X1 Yoga 1st gen, 20frs09n05 bios?
                                          Here
                                          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                                          X