X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

x270 password

please remove pass
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gidra View Post
      x270 password

please remove pass
      RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526 -> 3. Password removal by laptop brand -> 3.7.2. DXE password bypass driver injection (2012-2018) -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...=x270+password
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

amd l14 gen 2
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Please help me, I passworded my Lenovo amd ryzen 3 's BIOS with letters, numbers and a symbol. When I tried to access my Bios, it won't allow me to insert the symbol. Please what can I do to unlock it without buying a new board?

Comment

Originally posted by phildefer View Post
            Thanks your help. I have tried with all power sources disconnecting... but without success.
            Perhaps another idea ?
            Hello again
            Have you tried cleaning the ME region ?
            That may solve your problem

Comment

Thanks a lot for help,and not just giving me "fish",but "fishing rod".Everything is clear,understandable and working. 5Gen, 7 and 8 Gen OK. P.S. please tell me, it works with 10th and 11th generation?

Comment

please this one please
                Lenovo thinkpad T550 i5 5th

Comment

Originally posted by cravel View Post
                  please this one please
                  Lenovo thinkpad T550 i5 5th
                  Try this ....
                  Attached Files

Comment

thank you

Comment

this one again please
                      sn.R90G8L1T

Comment

Originally posted by cravel View Post
                        this one again please
                        sn.R90G8L1T
                        Have you tried the Autopatcher at post #1 ? ,do you have problems running the software ,any errors ?
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

plzz clean late display tnx in advance

Comment

Hello, I think I've followed all the instructions correct. (multiple dump, MD5 check, erase before flash, python 3.x, and etc.)

But after flashing patched BIOS file, my X270 failed to boot. (not even Lenovo Logo)

By flashing back my original BIOS, it booted up properly.

Can someone please patch the file for me, or check in my patched file is correct. Thank you so much.

Both files are in the attachment.

Comment

Originally posted by aziechang View Post
                              Hello, I think I've followed all the instructions correct. (multiple dump, MD5 check, erase before flash, python 3.x, and etc.)

But after flashing patched BIOS file, my X270 failed to boot. (not even Lenovo Logo)

By flashing back my original BIOS, it booted up properly.

Can someone please patch the file for me, or check in my patched file is correct. Thank you so much.

Both files are in the attachment.
                              Try clear me file
                              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                              Become a Badcaps supporter
                              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                              Thanks to all supporters.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by singko View Post
                                plzz clean late display tnx in advance
                                Here
                                Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

thx hoaca388,

do I flash this file as the patched BIOS, and do the password and Hardware ID part?

then flash back original BIOS dump?

What should I do create this file? I only followed the very beginning instructions to use autopatch using python.

again thank you for helping

Comment

thx hoaca388,

do I flash this file as the patched BIOS, and do the password and Hardware ID part?

then flash back original BIOS dump?

What should I do create this file? I only followed the very beginning instructions to use autopatch using python.

again thank you for helping
                                    The patch file created on my machine is the same as yours, the file I sent only cleans more the ME region .

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                      The patch file created on my machine is the same as yours, the file I sent only cleans more the ME region .
                                      would it be possible to let me know which thread or post I should read to know more about cleaning the ME region? thx.

Comment

would it be possible to let me know which thread or post I should read to know more about cleaning the ME region? thx.
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

Comment

hello need to patch this t430 i have a problem withe AUTO-PATCHER dosnt work withe me

Comment

Working...
                                          X