Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bios dump Hp 15-dw1083wm FPW50 LA-H323P rev: 3.0 2020-11-12

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
    Here's your New bios file, it's a virgin bios from HP with your DMI and Windows Key.
    Serial Number: CND10348M0.
    Originally posted by axus009 View Post
    Thank you very much friend, I will program with this.
    Thank you very much, this worked . How can I learn to do this process friend? any tutorial that you can recommend me abusing your valuable help.

Comment

Re: Need bios hp fpw50 la-h323p rev: 1.0

thank you metro

Comment

Hi, i have a hp 15-dw1060la the caps lock is blinking 3 slow and 2 fast

old Bios

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Microm View Post
          Hi, i have a hp 15-dw1060la the caps lock is blinking 3 slow and 2 fast

old Bios

Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from HP with your DMI and Windows Key.

Serial Number: CND111F4QG.
          Attached Files
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

its my hp laptop old bios, S/n. CND9241NP7
            anyone help me. please rebuild this bios
            no display problem
            MB MODEL LA-h323p
            Attached Files
            Last edited by faisalhabib; 05-08-2023, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Re: Need bios hp 15s-du0040tx (fpw50 la-h323p )rev: 1.0

Originally posted by satishkumar View Post
              good thanks sir

Comment

Hi everyone,

i have this hp 15-dw0120nl (i7-8th) with la-h323p rev 1.0 2019-01-04 motherboard, issue: blinking capslock 5 times slow and 3 fast.

I tryed flashing several dump files in this post but none working.

I attach my backup file, can someone help me to clean this dump?

Thanks very well
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bomber8596 View Post
                  Hi everyone,

i have this hp 15-dw0120nl (i7-8th) with la-h323p rev 1.0 2019-01-04 motherboard, issue: blinking capslock 5 times slow and 3 fast.

I tryed flashing several dump files in this post but none working.

I attach my backup file, can someone help me to clean this dump?

Thanks very well
                  the posted bios is corrupted .. read the bios chip once more, check it with HxD prog and post again..
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

2nd reading attached

thks
                    Attached Files

Comment

2nd reading attached

thks
                      Same story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

2nd reading attached

thks
                        just as corrupt..use the HxD program and make comparisons between the bios copies...for example post #44 and see how the bios should look and compare it with what you sent..make more copies and which are similar send..
                        there are differences between what you sent the first time and the second time..
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Third reading
                          Attached Files

Comment

Third reading
                            Finally
                            Use BID 085EF bios.
                            Transfer DMI + Windows key from your dump to the new one using offsets:
                            320000 - 321FFF

HP Notebook - 15-dw0120nl bios F.43 Rev.A
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello.

Can i get some assistance too please. I have a Hp 15-DW1014ni that has the 3 long 2 short capslock light. I followed the bios cleaning steps posted elsewhere on badcaps but wasn't 100% successful due to bios encryption and i'm still on the 3 long 2 short code.

Edit: Just incase it's missed the motherboard is the LA-H325P with Celeron N4020 cpu.

Thanks in advance.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by odtech; 08-09-2023, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by odtech View Post
                                Hello.

Can i get some assistance too please. I have a Hp 15-DW1014ni that has the 3 long 2 short capslock light. I followed the bios cleaning steps posted elsewhere on badcaps but wasn't 100% successful due to bios encryption and i'm still on the 3 long 2 short code.

Edit: Just incase it's missed the motherboard is the LA-H325P with Celeron N4020 cpu.

Thanks in advance.
                                6. Extracting BIOS/EC firmware from update packages
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...45&postcount=7
                                [Guide] How to extract ready for programming dump from HP update executable file
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1259537

Find your BID version and use the offsets shown in post #53 to transfer DMI + Windows key from your dump to the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                  6. Extracting BIOS/EC firmware from update packages
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...45&postcount=7
                                  [Guide] How to extract ready for programming dump from HP update executable file
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1259537

Find your BID version and use the offsets shown in post #53 to transfer DMI + Windows key from your dump to the new one.

Thanks friend.

I will try this tonight. I did start on this route but then i got stuck with locating my bios file so I went off on the cleaning the bios route instead which didn't work.

Comment

Thanks friend.

I will try this tonight. I did start on this route but then i got stuck with locating my bios file so I went off on the cleaning the bios route instead which didn't work.
                                    There's no need to perform cleaning the ME Firmware in the original dump - it'll be much better to use a virgin dump from the manufacturer support site. You already have it extracted in post #53, as I said just find the BID number in your original dump to know which one of the posted files you need to use, transfer the DMI and Windows key and you're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                      There's no need to perform cleaning the ME Firmware in the original dump - it'll be much better to use a virgin dump from the manufacturer support site. You already have it extracted in post #53, as I said just find the BID number in your original dump to know which one of the posted files you need to use, transfer the DMI and Windows key and you're good to go.

I tried by copying the offsets in post 53 from the original bios to a virgin bios but it didn't work. Caps lock still flashing 3 2.
                                      In the ME cleaning guide they spoke about encryption keys stored in offset 2000 to 4000 that needed to be copied because my bios is apparently encrypted. Should i copy those too or not necessary?

Comment

I tried by copying the offsets in post 53 from the original bios to a virgin bios but it didn't work. Caps lock still flashing 3 2.
                                        In the ME cleaning guide they spoke about encryption keys stored in offset 2000 to 4000 that needed to be copied because my bios is apparently encrypted. Should i copy those too or not necessary?
                                        The HP signed SMIP is already in the virgin bios. You only need to mess around if you`re cleaning your own bios.As vesko said,its easier just to use the virgin bios. 3.2 blinks is a ram fault, check for loose ram slot pins and resolder them. If that doesn`t work its usually some other hardware problem.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                          The HP signed SMIP is already in the virgin bios. You only need to mess around if you`re cleaning your own bios.As vesko said,its easier just to use the virgin bios. 3.2 blinks is a ram fault, check for loose ram slot pins and resolder them. If that doesn`t work its usually some other hardware problem.

I already check all the pins and swapped memory but will do so again just to be more certain. I'm chasing the bios now because some youtubers has had success with resolving 3 2 by re flashing the bios.

The reason I'm sort of convinced it is the bios is the fact that the laptop is basically brand new. It's a elderly man that bought it but didn't finish migrating to the laptop from his desktop then stored the laptop for a few months. When he fired it up it was dead as a door nail. So i'm thinking frozen bios but having no luck yet. I'm about to toss it though because it's not worth the time it being the bottom of the barrel basic celeron machine.

Comment

Working...
                                          X