Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RCUnlocker

Thanks for all the information
    Last edited by tg1; 11-01-2022, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Hi,
      Can someone please unlock the bios for me, I tried hp Unlocker tool but the laptop is not displaying anything, its hp 850 G5 and bios file size is 32MB.
      I will really appreciate your help.
      Regards
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by magictouch View Post
        Hi,
        Can someone please unlock the bios for me, I tried hp Unlocker tool but the laptop is not displaying anything, its hp 850 G5 and bios file size is 32MB.
        I will really appreciate your help.
        Regards
        Here's your unlocked file, try it and let me know. if it doesn't work, upload your other chip, it could be 16MB or 32MB (EC Chip).
        Note: Next time make your own thread.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

downloaded rcunlocker when used dumbed file give error runtimev140.dll missing

Comment

Originally posted by fl0w3rs_4u View Post
            downloaded rcunlocker when used dumbed file give error runtimev140.dll missing
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...40#post1133112
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

@RethoricalCheese

HP Elitebook 745 G5 Security Device problem

after i used rcunlocker to clear password from main bios i got this error

i tried many bios but same problem , i put back the original but no change

Attached Files

Comment

Clear main bios VSS region and later add SN etc back in bios.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                  Clear main bios VSS region and later add SN etc back in bios.
                  thank you sir

problem solved after Clear main bios VSS region

mpm unlocked

write back data
                  Last edited by Robien; 11-14-2022, 12:19 PM.

Comment

hi bro
                    i unlock 840 g6 but faced with hp endpoint security problem

Comment

Originally posted by elfenne View Post
                      hi bro
                      i unlock 840 g6 but faced with hp endpoint security problem
                      Here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi,
                        SW says unlocked, but after flashing back 16MB file, I still have admin pw set. Here's a dump of both original roms. 16MB and 32MB, it's a ProBook 650 G4. Would appreciate some help with that
                        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by REpairAT View Post
                          Hi,
                          SW says unlocked, but after flashing back 16MB file, I still have admin pw set. Here's a dump of both original roms. 16MB and 32MB, it's a ProBook 650 G4. Would appreciate some help with that
                          Thanks!
                          Here's your Unlocked file. try to program the 16MB chip only and put your 32MB chip back. if the password still there, program the 32MB chip also.
                          In the first boot remember to go into bios menu to disable the whole security options.
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                            Here's your Unlocked file. try to program the 16MB chip only and put your 32MB chip back. if the password still there, program the 32MB chip also.
                            In the first boot remember to go into bios menu to disable the whole security options.
                            Works after programming 32MB. Thanks a lot!

Comment

hi, can somoene unlock this please? i get missing unlockable content message

Comment

Originally posted by gmorb View Post
                                hi, can somoene unlock this please? i get missing unlockable content message
                                Here's your Unlocked files, try and give me the results.
                                >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                  Here's your Unlocked files, try and give me the results.
                                  hello again. i first only flashed the front bin and the laptop started ikt did seem to do some kind of reset because it took a minute to boot but it was still locked. then i went ahead and redid front flash but also did back flash and no i get no power. caps lock key flashes 7 times.

Update: I managed to unlock it myself by just editing the back-EC bin using a bin i found unlocked on this site previously. there was no need to touch the front bin
                                  Last edited by gmorb; 11-17-2022, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I came across this after installing windows 11. Is this device locked or just the drive? And how can i remove this? I tried changing the serial number on both bios and ec but the laptop refused to boot this way. Any help appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by gmorb View Post
                                      I came across this after installing windows 11. Is this device locked or just the drive? And how can i remove this? I tried changing the serial number on both bios and ec but the laptop refused to boot this way. Any help appreciated.
                                      Try to program these files to the both chips in the same time, In the first boot go to the bios menu and disable all security options. Let me know what will happen.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

hi mate,. il tried the software to unlock my bios file, but the result is same ..
                                        do we have a updated software?

can someone tried to unlock the chip? bios issue... thank you

Comment

Originally posted by elkhiyhie View Post
                                          hi mate,. il tried the software to unlock my bios file, but the result is same ..
                                          do we have a updated software?

can someone tried to unlock the chip? bios issue... thank you
                                          Find other SPI chip and unlock this chip via RCUnlocker.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                                          X