Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mec 16xx dump with info block

Originally posted by LenBios View Post
    if all the wiring is ok select MEC1653 plug the power cord and you will be able to read and write
    Thanks for the answer, but it doesn't seem to be that simple, everything is in place, everything is checked, choosing MEC1633 256kb or MEC1653 should do the reading normally, but this is not happening, if you haven't seen the video I posted I suggest you take a look and watch the full video, I've had this machine for 8 months, it's been 2 months since I bought an rt809h and for 1 week I've been trying to read the MEC without error, and I get the message shown in the video I made.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-12-2022, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 69d0b913 View Post
      Thanks for the answer, but it doesn't seem to be that simple, everything is in place, everything is checked, choosing MEC1633 256kb or MEC1653 should do the reading normally, but this is not happening, if you haven't seen the video I posted I suggest you take a look and watch the full video, I've had this machine for 8 months, it's been 2 months since I bought an rt809h and for 1 week I've been trying to read the MEC without error, and I get the message shown in the video I made.
      did you connect the wire like this to the programmer?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-12-2022, 01:48 PM.

Comment

did you connect the wire like this to the programmer?
        https://youtu.be/pFoHu0troV0
        Attached Files

Comment

just select the chip MEC1653 manualy double click MEC1653, do not click smart identity smartID

Comment

just select the chip MEC1653 manualy double click MEC1653, do not click smart identity smartID
            I think you didn't understand the video. I made the video to show all the ways I tried and nothing works. I've already selected all the MEC16xx chips and it doesn't work, it reads with error, if you watched the whole video you can see what happens for sure, it's not working, there's something else to do and I don't know what it is, the reading doesn't and done the file is empty with no data inside. In this video a Russian does it in a different way, he puts a JUMP on the empty pad instead of changing it for a 10k one, and also makes a JUMP with a copper wire I don't know where this copper wire is connected because I can't see it in the video, but the way he does it works, if you can explain this to me maybe you can help me. Watch the Russian video, at 10:28 the JUMP is on the empty pad, and at 10:40 you can see the thin copper wire going through the plate on the right side. https://youtu.be/XBcINkWU7xM?t=607
            Last edited by 69d0b913; 01-12-2022, 03:28 PM.

Comment

I think you didn't understand the video. I made the video to show all the ways I tried and nothing works. I've already selected all the MEC16xx chips and it doesn't work, it reads with error, if you watched the whole video you can see what happens for sure, it's not working, there's something else to do and I don't know what it is, the reading doesn't and done the file is empty with no data inside. In this video a Russian does it in a different way, he puts a JUMP on the empty pad instead of changing it for a 10k one, and also makes a JUMP with a copper wire I don't know where this copper wire is connected because I can't see it in the video, but the way he does it works, if you can explain this to me maybe you can help me. Watch the Russian video, at 10:28 the JUMP is on the empty pad, and at 10:40 you can see the thin copper wire going through the plate on the right side. https://youtu.be/XBcINkWU7xM?t=607
              please post pictures how you solders the wires and connected to the programmer.
              there is nothing else to do, only connect correctly and do not click Smart Identity select the chp from the list

Comment

please post pictures how you solders the wires and connected to the programmer.
                there is nothing else to do, only connect correctly and do not click Smart Identity select the chp from the list
                Unfortunately it doesn't work for T14, I've already posted photos and video, in #143 you can see the message I get from rt809h when reading the chip, after reading it informs the message and saves the empty file, everything I've tried doesn't work, there's something related to power because at some point I pressed the power key on the motherboard, and did the reading without errors but missing a lot of information, but this is not the correct way to do this, I should simply insert the source on the motherboard and click read, but this is not happening. New vídeo See please https://youtu.be/k6GzVNQiqHc

Ps: In the video you will see that pin 6 is off, but even though it is on it does not change anything, I receive the same message that you will see in the attempt.

Comment

I do all reads/writes when laptop is turned on.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                    I do all reads/writes when laptop is turned on.
                    https://youtu.be/k6GzVNQiqHc

Comment

Can anyone tell me if I can extract EC from MEC1663 with the machine running? All the jtag attempts didn't work for me, I don't have a vertyanov and all the ones I tried to buy were fake, I only have the rt809h. But if there is any way to extract the EC with the machine running, it would be easier for me to try to flash it using the jtag after the extraction, because I believe the machine has an anti-copy block on MEC1663.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by 69d0b913; 01-16-2022, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if I can extract EC from MEC1663 with the machine running? All the jtag attempts didn't work for me, I don't have a vertyanov and all the ones I tried to buy were fake, I only have the rt809h. But if there is any way to extract the EC with the machine running, it would be easier for me to try to flash it using the jtag after the extraction, because I believe the machine has an anti-copy block on MEC1663.
                        some chip MEC come protected . you cant read it you need erase emergency . to write the ec dump .... rt8009h or other programer have not this option to earase chip . the chip have 256K fw and + 4K eeprom

i see your video but MEC1933L have not same algorithm with Mec1963 . try to select MEC1953 same algorithm with MEC1963
                        Last edited by cgtec; 01-16-2022, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Re: despejo mec 16xx com bloco de informações

Originally posted by cgtec View Post
                          algum chip MEC vem protegido. você não pode lê-lo, você precisa apagar a emergência. para escrever o despejo ec .... rt8009h ou outro programador não tem essa opção para eliminar o chip. o chip tem 256K fw e + 4K eeprom eu vejo seu vídeo, mas o MEC1933L não tem o mesmo algoritmo com o Mec1963. tente selecionar o mesmo algoritmo do MEC1953 com o MEC1963
                          Thanks for the Feedback, I don't know which video you saw, but at times I demonstrate by selecting MEC1653, but it also doesn't work for reading MEC1663, I believe there is a chip lock that prevents data copying. So I'll have to try to erase it and then flash with an EC extracted from the original bios, but I'm afraid the machine won't come back to life. As you can see, it works but there are locks and computrace is enabled. Is there any way to turn off computrace in dump and flash bios again or not? I don't want to lose this machine, I confess it's a fight that.

Comment

Thanks for the Feedback, I don't know which video you saw, but at times I demonstrate by selecting MEC1653, but it also doesn't work for reading MEC1663, I believe there is a chip lock that prevents data copying. So I'll have to try to erase it and then flash with an EC extracted from the original bios, but I'm afraid the machine won't come back to life. As you can see, it works but there are locks and computrace is enabled. Is there any way to turn off computrace in dump and flash bios again or not? I don't want to lose this machine, I confess it's a fight that.
                            Use vertynov programmer and will solve your all problem.I unlock almost all new model via vertynov.

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
                              Use vertynov programmer and will solve your all problem.I unlock almost all new model via vertynov.
                              I appreciate the answer, but if I see some of my replicas and I don't have easy access to a vertyanov, here in my country the import taxes are absurdly high, and all the ones I found to buy were fake, I said that several times here.

Comment

If you have a 1:1 replica, just contact vertyanov to get it authorized for some $$$. I did it and it works well.

Comment

If you have a 1:1 replica, just contact vertyanov to get it authorized for some $$$. I did it and it works well.
                                  Thank you for your time, but I managed to remove the T14 bios password using my RT809H, this machine does everything, you just have to know how to use it, after many tests I discovered some achievements that no one shares.

Comment

After a lot of persistence I managed to remove the T14 bios password! I believe that few here know how to do it and no one shares it, I understand that certain types of information are not shared and are sold! But I persisted, and I come to inform you that the (Thinkpad T14 1st 20S1) was unlocked by an RT809H the only programmer I have, as I don't have access to a vertyanov. Here are the photos in the attachment, now I just need to invert the bios information, but I had taken a photo before.

Attached Files
                                    Last edited by 69d0b913; 01-17-2022, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Last edited by 69d0b913; 01-17-2022, 01:00 PM.

Comment

When I used RT809H for this, it worked flawlessly. So there was no secret to share. But since you fixed your issue, please do share it with others so it may help somebody in the future.

I appreciate the answer, but if I see some of my replicas and I don't have easy access to a vertyanov, here in my country the import taxes are absurdly high, and all the ones I found to buy were fake, I said that several times here.
                                        From this post I understood that you have a replica vertyanov.

Comment

When I used RT809H for this, it worked flawlessly. So there was no secret to share. But since you fixed your issue, please do share it with others so it may help somebody in the future.

From this post I understood that you have a replica vertyanov.
                                          I don't have a vetyanov replica, I said that all the ones I tried to buy were fake, the translator didn't send the correct translation. Now I need to correct the information of the machine but some are not fixing in the machine.

Comment

Working...
                                          X