X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by perzyk23 View Post
    hi.
    I tried patched my bios lenovo t550 but i don't have lucky.
    Can someone help me please?
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you so much for this!
      Works on my Thinkpad W550s
      I had some trouble with flashrom, but it turned out I was specifying the wrong chip. It's N25Q128..3E. When I used MT25QL128, it just generated a 16MB file full of zeroes.

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        Here :
        Thank you very much. What I found out after replacing the crappy test clip with a better one was the problem with my patched.bin. It flashed perfectly. Then I thought I screwed things up after flashing the original BIOS back on as it wasn't properly powering on. Well the adapter I had was crappy as well. Such a chore to figure out your own crappy parts sitting around.

End result was a pass for no more lock! Thanks to the forum!!

Comment

Have here original E590 dump with pw
          Can someone patch it for me?`

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tix2 View Post
            Have here original E590 dump with pw
            Can someone patch it for me?`

Thanks
            AUTO-PATCHER tool at first page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I tried but said to me not the right python version.
              Which version is the right one?

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Tix2 View Post
                I tried but said to me not the right python version.
                Which version is the right one?

Thx
                Try with 3.8.5 version.

Comment

Please help me. I am not able to do this.
                  Thx

Comment

Originally posted by dycc View Post
                    If mobo code "Wistron Genesis-1 LGS-1 11246-1" then password is inside small eeprom U42
                    http://www.ja.axxs.net/x1_carbon.htm
                    Thanks for the bios code any idea how to remove the computrace ?

Comment

Originally posted by tix2 View Post
                      please help me. I am not able to do this.
                      Thx
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much..... !!!

Comment

hello brothers in need to patche an carbon x1 8th generation . or any help please

thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by gnoozle View Post
                            hello brothers in need to patche an carbon x1 8th generation . or any help please

thanks in advance
                            try...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by siwykk View Post
                              try...
                              Thank you a lot of brother . I'll try later . God bless you

Comment

Hi,sir can patch this file for me thanku ,@Maxpower3

Comment

Hi, i got a problem with procedure to patch lenovo l380 20m8.

I save my original bios twice before to start (2 files joined in MyBackup)
                                  I found on your page a file l380 original patched (joined)

So when i save my bios, i erase and i flash with patch, i see ID and valid, do spacebar twice.
                                  After i turn off, erase again to flash with my original bios backup.

But my computer not boot, where is my mistake ?

Thanks for help

Comment

Originally posted by jatoi View Post
                                    Hi,sir can patch this file for me thanku ,@Maxpower3
                                    try...
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, Im having problems unlocking bios with the provided method, I have several of these unit to unlock. I have included both dump files and and the auto patcher tool that I have downloaded from this thread. The Laptop is a Lenovo ThinkPad L480 with an Intel I5 8250U CPU, The Winbond Chip is W25Q128JVSQ. If someone can get this unlocked and then show me how so I can do the rest of the Laptops it would be grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by TJJones94 View Post
                                        Hi, Im having problems unlocking bios with the provided method, I have several of these unit to unlock. I have included both dump files and and the auto patcher tool that I have downloaded from this thread. The Laptop is a Lenovo ThinkPad L480 with an Intel I5 8250U CPU, The Winbond Chip is W25Q128JVSQ. If someone can get this unlocked and then show me how so I can do the rest of the Laptops it would be grateful.
                                        Is the motherboard model number NM-B461 ,if so it has an ITE IO chip ,not an SMSC MEC .Try flashing the ITE chip.
                                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                          Is the motherboard model number NM-B461 ,if so it has an ITE IO chip ,not an SMSC MEC .Try flashing the ITE chip.
                                          I can confirm that is the Motherboard model, Would the ITE IO chip be on the back side of the board (opposite side to the ram).

Please see attached photos below.
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by TJJones94; 03-08-2022, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X