X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
    @mysticusa
    You need a bios chip programmer, you can use CH341A (first make sure stock software does not corrupt reading/writing, if it does, use alternate software), EZP2019 or other programmer. Besides programmer I also recommend a SOP8 clip to prevent desoldering/soldering of bios chip. Some ThinkPad models use a WSON8 chip, which would prevent the use of clip, in this case you can solder wires from chip to programmer PCB adapter.
    What’s the ThinkPad model number?
    hello, I need bin file for bios dumping,Laptop is Thinkpad x1 carbon 7th generation, bios chip is MX25L25673G, I'm using CH341A programmer, can you help me ?

Comment

@eminhaci17
      You should try to post additional information as the motherboard part number. I did check Telegram BIOS ARCHIVE and didn't find a compatible bios file, but you may find one it by searching this and/or other forums.

Comment

Have a problem, might not be related to patcher:
        - Used patcher successfully
        - OA2 / OA3 ID intact
        - did a BIOS / EC / ME firmware update with fwupd (linux)
        - OA2 / OA3 ID missing

Serial number is still intact. Anybody else had something like this?

I have an original BIOS SPI dump, not sure if OA3 is stored there or in MEC and if it can be restored..

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          Try this but don´t work on Lenovo E590

Comment

Originally posted by Tix2 View Post
            Try with this method : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW-RLkzjAS8

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

hello
              I have lenovo p14s gen1 with svp "System Security: Supervisor password required"
              the auto patcher failed to find the lenovotranslateservice

[2/2] LenovoTranslateService (GUID 826bcf56-bac4-43f4-8ea1-8cdf0a121abd)
              p14s read2.bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump.

i have the bios dump verified twice.
              Please Help
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by due View Post
                hello
                I have lenovo p14s gen1 with svp "System Security: Supervisor password required"

Please Help
                Maybe , this tool not support this model.
                Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by Tix2 View Post
                  Does not work via autopatcher.
                  You can unlock via rewriting ITE8227 with Vertyanov or SVOD

Comment

Originally posted by due View Post
                    hello

Please Help
                    P14s is not possible to be unlocked via BIOS patch.
                    You need MEC programmer like vertyanov, svod

Comment

Hello can someone help to unlock this thinkpada t480s i try the tool but its not work i cant find the patched file this the dump its i7 8gen

Comment

Originally posted by omaryou View Post
                        hello can someone help to unlock this thinkpada t480s i try the tool but its not work i cant find the patched file this the dump its i7 8gen
                        this is the file

Comment

Hello can someone help to unlock this thinkpada t480s i try the tool but its not work i cant find the patched file this the dump its i7 8gen
                          Do you have any error messages from the software,have you installed python
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

No just zhen i pute the file on the patcher nothing hapen . No patcher file

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
                              do you have any error messages from the software,have you installed python
                              can you try pls withe my file

Comment

can you try pls withe my file
                                Install Python 3.8.5 first.
                                Attached Files

Comment

ok my version is https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-3102/ i have this system 64bit

Comment

the same think :::: you can try patch the file please

Comment

the same think :::: you can try patch the file please
                                      thinkpada t480s
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                        thinkpada t480s
                                        bro thank you its work )) yesssss can i know why the programe not work on my pc

Comment

Hello can somone patch this 2 lenovo yoga x390 and x1 carbon pls

Comment

Working...
                                          X