This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I'm Lee. I've recently been messing around with a SATA mod on a Lenovo laptop and this has sparked my interest in learning about board repair. I feel as though I'll learn a lot from the expertise here!

Comment

I am new here and this forum is awesome, I am a knowledge seeker and still learning electronics and laptop motherboards, it is awesome that this forum is great and teaching and sharing each other. thank you

Comment

Hi everyone! Looking forward to a fruitful year in repairing with your help. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi all,

Phillip here I've joined up to this community as I'm having trouble with one of my TV's and I heard it's a great community

Comment

Hello!

My name is Warren looking for help to troubleshoot my 40" LCD TV after searching to the internet I'm glad that I found this site to help me to troubleshoot my TV and found this site very useful.

Thank you and more power to all the moderator of this site.

Comment

Hello!

My name is Dennis and I'm from Sweden. I'm a trained auto machanic and I've worked as car mechaninc for some years. I've also worked as a heavy machinery mechanic, mostley with trucks, forklifts, tractors and such. At the end of 2010 I twisted my knee which made it impossible to continue as a mechaninc. In 2013, after the doctors had some sucess in repairing my knee, I started study to become a civil engineer in Electronic systems at Mid Sweden University. I should be in the masters part of the education now but, probably due to a long time on crutches and limping, I´ve gotten some hearniated disks which kept me on a sick leave all for some time.

Of course due to my education, I have expeience in Electronics as well as programming. I do a lot of ECU remapping in cars but I also build my own electronics when needed then of course a whole lot of repairing.

Well, that's a brief introduction of who I am

See you around, best regards.
              Dennis

Comment

Hi, greetings from Poland

Comment

Hi everyone.
                  Now that I am retired the family is supplying me with lots of projects that need repair. Perhaps You nice folks can help guide me. I worked as a service tech for many years but only troubleshot to the board rarely to the component. Looking forward.

Comment

Hi all
                    I was looking for a schematic for a Toshiba laptop that was dead (no power at all), and found this forum (and the schematic I needed)
                    Thank you, now that laptop is working again

Comment

Hi all,
                      My name is Ramon, I'm from Spain and I work repairing laptops and computers in general.
                      I have accessed this forum many times to download bios but I have never participated.
                      From now on I hope to do it on a regular basis.
                      Thanks for all the help already received so far.

Comment

My name is Josh, I'm a board level technician and a HAM. I enjoy the challenge of fault finding and solutions.

Comment

Hi
                          Everyone
                          I'm not an engineer but trying to learn how to repair laptops.
                          I found this forum very helpful to people like myself.

Comment

Hi everyone. greeting from Indonesia.

Comment

Hi I'm Dave repair technician based in hull England servicing pa stage lighting and av equipment

Comment

Hi,
                                I'm JontyUK,
                                I'm semi retired & fancy a bit of fault finding on PLASMA & LCD TV's - bound to be easy lol!
                                Now I have some equipment & loads of questions - hope I don't embarrass myself too much!!
                                Thanks in advance for any help given and more important for your patience.

Comment

Hi im andrew

Comment

Can someone help me ive not been on for ages how do i create a new post?

Comment

Hello...im a novice when coming to electronics but willing to learn ...need advice on tv boards

Comment

O.k... where to start?
                                        I'm a forum virgin so be gentle.
                                        I have a very basic knowledge of computers & have been teaching myself by learning from my local library & off the internet for the last few years.
                                        I often do things that make me have to fix my laptop and end up learning a lot more in the process, that's what I like about computing you never stop learning.
                                        I like gaming,music, (big music fan...most genres) animals, going to gigs, fishing,camping,drinking with friends,and playing poker.
                                        I look forward to getting into this community and furthering my knowledge, & thanks in advance for any help.
                                        I know I'm waaay out of my depth here & my typing is slow so please be patient with me.

Comment

My name ardi from Indonesia and I'm new here. I'm not an IT "educated" guy but I love to learn about anything that useful in the future. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                          X