Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer c5v01 la-e892p rev 1c battery prob

Hi I have this acer aspire A615-51G SERIES MODEL # N17C4

Before I opend the laptop the battery was full functional now after replaceing the keyboard the battery wont charge and wont detect , Ive check the voltages on the board IN pjp201 withouth the battery im just getting 4v , what may be the cause of this problem?

THE BATTERY WAS AC14B8K

I REALLY NEED HELP

MOD Edit: Link to schematic -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=123072
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-02-2023, 12:06 PM. Reason: luck of info

Re: Acer c5v01 la-e892p rev 1c battery prob

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post
    Hi I have this acer aspire A615-51G SERIES MODEL # N17C4

Before I opend the laptop the battery was full functional now after replaceing the keyboard the battery wont charge and wont detect , Ive check the voltages on the board IN pjp201 withouth the battery im just getting 4v , what may be the cause of this problem?

THE BATTERY WAS AC14B8K

I REALLY NEED HELP
    im getting 19v on pr209
    and im getting 3.3v on pr210

image upload

Comment

PR209 and PR211 is a voltage divider. check SWG1 on page 39 of the schematic, BI SW is the Battery In switch, it needs pressing in for the battery to be detected.It should press in when you screw the base cover back on .Those base screws around acer battery switches (and split holes on other acers) tend to come loose over time,stopping the laptop from switching on or the battery being detected .
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-15-2019, 04:03 AM.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        PR209 and PR211 is a voltage divider. check SWG1 on page 39 of the schematic, BI SW is the Battery In switch, it needs pressing in for the battery to be detected.It should press in when you screw the base cover back on .Those base screws around acer battery switches (and split holes on other acers) tend to come loose over time,stopping the laptop from switching on or the battery being detected .

Thank you very much sir you really help me 💐

Comment

Working...
        X