Need bios Ec+Main for laptop
              Lenovo G50-80 ACLU3/ACLU4 NM-A362 REV:1.0

Comment

Re: Need Bios Lenovo G50-80 core I 3

Originally posted by ZAiIN View Post
                Need bios Ec+Main for laptop
                Lenovo G50-80 ACLU3/ACLU4 NM-A362 REV:1.0
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: Need Bios Lenovo G50-80 core I 3

I don't know which rule have you broken, but here you go.
                  Attached Files
                  I don't provide help for people using CH341A and a clip.

Comment

Re: Lenovo G50-80 ACLU3/ACLU4 UMA NM-A362

can anyone help me to remove password

Comment

Originally posted by SHAIK AFZAL View Post
                      can anyone help me to remove password
                      post your locked dump

Comment

Need the Picture or BIOS Chip Number for the Lenovo G50-80 as the BIOS chip is burnt out on my motherboard. Board Part Number is ACLU3 / ACLU4 UMA NM-362 Rev: 1.0 2014-10-10. Appreciate if someone can help. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by webcrawlerin View Post
                          Need the Picture or BIOS Chip Number for the Lenovo G50-80 as the BIOS chip is burnt out on my motherboard. Board Part Number is ACLU3 / ACLU4 UMA NM-362 Rev: 1.0 2014-10-10. Appreciate if someone can help. Thank you.
                          if you read post # 48, solve the problem yourself..
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Hello! Can i request for BIOS fix. here is my bios dump.
                            the issue is - no video/picture

thank you in advance
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by croftforever View Post
                              Hello! Can i request for BIOS fix. here is my bios dump.
                              the issue is - no video/picture

thank you in advance
                              Write your Device Serial Number.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                write your device serial number.
                                s/n: Pf0augnj

Comment

s/n: Pf0augnj
                                  Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo with your DMI.
                                  Your file must be 8MB not 16MB, I thought that you chose the wrong option when you tried to read the Chip (Duplicated).
                                  Attached Files
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                    Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo with your DMI.
                                    Your file must be 8MB not 16MB, I thought that you chose the wrong option when you tried to read the Chip (Duplicated).
                                    Excellent work @hardware1 Thank you very much! everything works now!

Comment

Excellent work @hardware1 Thank you very much! everything works now!
                                      It's good to know, You're Welcome.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Hi I need help with A password protected bios. Will not even look for a USB or HDD on startup

Comment

Originally posted by Carney067 View Post
                                          Hi I need help with A password protected bios. Will not even look for a USB or HDD on startup
                                          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...2&postcount=32
                                          Last edited by Vesko356; 04-10-2023, 06:47 PM.
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                                          X