• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Bios Laptop Asus N551J/N551JK

Bin or Rom

N551JK MAIN BOARD rev 2.0
    Thank you
    Last edited by casti3l; 01-31-2018, 01:21 PM.

Re: Need Bios Laptop Asus N551J/N551JK

try this
    Attached Files

Comment

This works, but only intel graphic card is working. Geforce 950m is not visible in device manager.

N551JK rev 2.0 mainboard
      N551JX laptop

Comment

Originally posted by t34v2 View Post
        This works, but only intel graphic card is working. Geforce 950m is not visible in device manager.

N551JK rev 2.0 mainboard
        N551JX laptop
        https://www.biosfiles.com/2019/01/azus-n551jm-bios.html
        try this
        Waiting for reply

Comment

here it is a rebuilded and fixed bios for n551jk with 950M gpu and no more PCI x errors
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, the last one from highpulse works, but the computer is very slow so I made another bios from that one which have a new Intel ME Region and the problem is fixed.
            Attached Files

Comment

Salut, Răilene!

How dangerous would be to write something without haveing a backup?

Also, "CH341A Programmer" shows me just FF when reading. If I blank check sais empty. Could be something else going on? LED is lighting up when operating.

Thanks!

Comment

I need a bios for the N551JW with GTX960M graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by walik22 View Post
                  I need a bios for the N551JW with GTX960M graphics.
                  post the original laptop bios
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Model: Asus N551JW-CN096T
                    CPU: SR1Q8 (Intel Core i7-4720HQ)
                    PCH: SR17E
                    GPU: N16P-GX-A2(GTX960M 4GB)
                    KBC: IT8585E
                    BIOS: WINBOND 25Q64FVSIQ = 8MB

Comment

Model: Asus N551JW-CN096T
                      CPU: SR1Q8 (Intel Core i7-4720HQ)
                      PCH: SR17E
                      GPU: N16P-GX-A2(GTX960M 4GB)
                      KBC: IT8585E
                      BIOS: WINBOND 25Q64FVSIQ = 8MB
                      Post the contents of the bios chip (WINBOND 25Q64FVSIQ = 8MB) .. you will need an SPI programmer to extract the contents (CH 341A, TL866, etc),

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I have a new bios and a programmer and I can do it.
                        Only need a bios file.
                        Last edited by walik22; 10-15-2020, 05:55 AM.

Comment

I have a new bios and a programmer and I can do it.
                          Only need a bios file.
                          Can you make a backup of the bios chip that is on the board and post it here ?. Also ,what is the motherboard part number and can you post clear pictures of the white/green stickers on or around the RAM slot,and other parts of the board .
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I put together the bios myself, part of the asus and part of the N551JM, but the keyboard backlighting does not work.
                            I put in a batch that I made, maybe someone will overwhelm the keyboard backlight.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I put together the bios myself, part of the asus and part of the N551JM, but the keyboard backlighting does not work.
                              I put in a batch that I made, maybe someone will overwhelm the keyboard backlight.
                              The keyboard backlight can be fixed using a tool from asus called block transmit tool. BT.exe ,BT2.exe .Search the forum or google for it.
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                The keyboard backlight can be fixed using a tool from asus called block transmit tool. BT.exe ,BT2.exe .Search the forum or google for it.
                                This is the bios fault, because the keyboard backlight works on this n551m, but the graphics are again badly recognized.

If you can't convert my file or you don't have the answer, please don't write any more because your advice won't help me.

Comment

If you don't want to take people advice why come here?
                                  You asked about keyboard backlight issue, he gave you the answer to fix it. If you are not happy for whatever reason, just leave. Thanks.
                                  OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Dear friends!
                                    I ve just updated my ASUS N551JW bios from 209 to 210 and although it finished successfully, my laptop's energy management works weirdly. My laptop heats up and the fan runs loudly even when only entered bios but when i m logged in windows too. 'System' task is always between 10-20 % cpu usage. I have tried everything: programs reinstall, drivers reinstall, windows reinstall.

Therefor i want to roll back to 209 but the bios easy flash says 'too old build date' for all versions.
                                    Could anyone please help how to roll back my bios, or how to modify the 'build date' of any bios file desired to apply?
                                    I don't really want to disassemble my laptop and use tools such CH 341A and so...
                                    Any easier way to get a solution? Can sy modify only build date perhaps? Or how to do it by myself?
                                    Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by BalazsNovak View Post
                                      Dear friends!
                                      I ve just updated my ASUS N551JW bios from 209 to 210 and although it finished successfully, my laptop's energy management works weirdly. My laptop heats up and the fan runs loudly even when only entered bios but when i m logged in windows too. 'System' task is always between 10-20 % cpu usage. I have tried everything: programs reinstall, drivers reinstall, windows reinstall.

Therefor i want to roll back to 209 but the bios easy flash says 'too old build date' for all versions.
                                      Could anyone please help how to roll back my bios, or how to modify the 'build date' of any bios file desired to apply?
                                      I don't really want to disassemble my laptop and use tools such CH 341A and so...
                                      Any easier way to get a solution? Can sy modify only build date perhaps? Or how to do it by myself?
                                      Thank you!
                                      post your bios backup with the help of CH 341A we will try fix it

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
                                        post your bios backup with the help of CH 341A we will try fix it
                                        Thank you!
                                        First of all, could one of you please mod only the build date of this original 209 bios file for some 2020 something?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X